Sign in to follow this  
Nitrate

Reliable, Fast, Good?

Can someone tell me if the parts used on Pc Special ist are reliable, fast, and good enough? Or are they just crappy parts that dell or pcworld use?

I hope this isn't advertising, if it is im sorry, it isn't my website by the way.

**EDIT** hmm for some reason i cant post the name nevermind the link lol. Sorry.

Edited by Nitrate

crucial memory, asus motherboards, not sure about psu makes - probably akasa, intel or amd dual cores, western digital hard drives, not sure about the other brands of parts that are used.

Which system are you looking at?

I have a feeling from seeing the prices you could probably build one yourself for the same or less than what they are charging.

those cases are junk, 10 to 1 the psu's are junk and will burn out in a month, the led's on those cases dont last but a few weeks, they dent easily, they use low end mem and mobo's :mrsgreen:

i thought crucial is high end memory, just because i chose the value, so what lol. also asus are a good brand of mobos, at least i think they are, arent they?

if you check some of those mobos are already absolete, there asus but not the best models