Sign in to follow this  
invision

lets debate marijuana

Yes mam Jacee! I'm sorry :bawling:

Sorry invision, I made an assumption of your llife style, I'm sure it's a complete bliss with the inclusion of pot in it, please forgive me. :worship:

i think its permanent memory loss, some may be short term but overall we end up like vegie brains

Think veggie has 2 g's... :lol:

I havn't smoked it in years now..'well maybe a puff here and there' :lol: ...and I no longer have to look at my drivers license to give my name or date of birth...so I think them cells must grow back...given the time... :) v

i think hemp may actually help create medicines to prevent it from happening, though i dont think they will tell the elderly to fire up :lol:

no way, cant imagine what the affects of that will be :geezer:

I like the Simpsons episode where they put Homer on medicinal marijuana. Funny stuff right there. Really though, isn't it common sense that lighting something on fire and then breathing it in is a bad thing? Does it really matter what you're burning?

Seriously though, if they do legalize it I hope you realize the government is going to tax the hell out of it. They'll make some good money too, though it won't matter because half the population will be too stoned off their :filtered: to do anything.

a friend of mine, says that a danger of smoking pot, is what could be laced with the marijuana. I guess it all depends on who you buy it from. But apparently, people could get hurt from the stuff that was laced with it. Im also in a health class and they say it has a lot of bad effects :blink: .

a friend of mine, says that a danger of smoking pot, is what could be laced with the marijuana. I guess it all depends on who you buy it from. But apparently, people could get hurt from the stuff that was laced with it. Im also in a health class and they say it has a lot of bad effects :blink: .

that is yet another myth no dealer in thier right mind is going to lace weed with a more expensive drug than sell i at the same cost just not logical. :rolleyes:

i have a vaporizer and use it all the time that creates zero smoke consumed i also eat it in food thus no smoke there are many ways to consume THC

start naming those better ways?

Annual American Deaths From:

Tobacco.............400,000

Alcohol.............100,000

All legal drugs......20,000

All Illegal drugs....15,000

Caffeine..............2,000

Aspirin.................500

Marijuana.................0

Edited by invision

wrong mj numbers, drug related killing from year to date, inhaling the stuff may not kill the smoker, a vast amount of the smokers are the killers, crimes commited due to hemp, crimes against humanity, kids dying every day

the statistics you provided are incorrect

dude you need to set yourself strait and get the fact right it almost confusing what your trying to say but no one has killed someone because they bugged out on weed chances are they were already high on something else

Uh, just to be sure...

Are you saying that a vast number of marijuana smokers are killers?

Are you sure that you are not confusing crimes committed due to marijuana with crimes committed due to the prohibition of marijuana? Criminalizing a substance or action will create crime where none existed before.

Crimes against humanity?

Kids dying every day? From pot?

yes everyone who ever smoked a doob is a killer. They are a danger to society and we must fill our prisons full of them. At this point you can get more time for growing some weed than killing somebody. So by all means the war on terror must include those dorito munchin cereal scarfin criminals. It will completely change society and there will be no crime left if all marijuana users are taken off the streets. They are the root of all evil and MUST BE DESTROYED. Down with the ganja! Its a gateway drug that leads to other hard drugs! It isn't possible that people are already warped in the head before they smoke it and use it as an excuse after they do something stupid. Its just not possible. :shifty:

Here again we try to find links, and causes and effects as a way to explain why something happened (attributing crime to pot).

Not all pot smokers are violent or criminal, some criminals and violent people are pot smokers. Not really relevant.

Cain slew Able he wasn't on drugs, didn't play violent video games, listen to rock music, or come from a broken home. Some people will just do evil things. There is no reason to think there was a cause or exposure and something has to be done to prevent a like occurrence from another individual in the future. The world is not perfect never will be and cannot be legislated to become so. Or like TracyLynn suggested we could have one half of the population watch the other half. Rather silly pursuit that is the cash cow to law enforcement and trial lawyers across the land. It seems to me that as far as physical violence nothing tops alcohol as a cause. Of course that is a legitimate multi-billion dollar a year industry that has enough influence to keep the pressure off of it and quash any thoughts of going back to Prohibition.

Laws that serve no purpose other than to dictate how an individual can pursue happiness is not a good law. Laws are needed to limit how an individual can pursue happiness only in as his or her actions directly, immediately and adversely affect another.

There are countries that do have laws that regulate virtually all aspects of conduct, of course these would be the Muslim Nations Iran, Saudi Arabia ...etc. So why do we try to move in their direction while trying to move them into ours. While we are civilized by declaring we are a nation of laws. We have really overdone it in the last 40 years we need to move away from creating more laws and simply move towards more responsibility.