Sign in to follow this  
invision

lets debate marijuana

ive been smoking it a long time now pretty much everyday if you really look into it and disregard all the goverment BS about marijuana what harm can really be done using it?

take this for example

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20061005/sc_...HBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

not the first time ive read it can slow down Alzheimer's it also slows and can rid of some cancers i myslef have never been sick not saying if from the herb but i use to get sick 1-2 times a year ive been sick maybe once in 4 years.

i know people are going to argue how it affects your thinking logic and perception when your high well duh yeah you really shouldnt drive but you can go on with daily activities but giving what alcohol has done to thousands of people and can and will kill you i have yet to see or read someone OD'ing or dying from marijuana, there are no withdrawels from it (havent smoked in a week) you can simply smoke today quit tommrow no problems.

it seems to me people believe the goverment and TV too much its just a plant it causes no harm :rolleyes:

:lol:

its statements like this that give MJ a bad name its complete udder BS

However, marijuana is not necessarily good for the mind. Prior investigations have shown that years of heavy marijuana use, consisting of four or more joints a week, can impair memory, decision making, and the ability to pay attention to more than one thing at a time.

whatever :rolleyes:

Edited by invision

Making the stuff illegal is absurd, anybody who wants to get hold of it can easily do so; so why not legalise it and put the market under government supervision.

so why not legalise it and put the market under government supervision.

Why Not?

Your joking of course

1. Price

2. It would only be sold as a presciption drug

3. Probably get Taxed to death

4. The EPA would do a study and make some determination that the soil/air and water had been comtaminated

5. The friends of the animals would have some study claiming that the growing of pot some how has

harmed a varriety of animals

6. The forestry people would complain about the loss of usable land

7. The Arbor day folks would sue for equal advertising time

Ok so i am joking but you did use the words Goverment and supervision in the same sentence

I've never heard of anyone dieing or commiting suicide because of marijuana.. maybe they had other life problems that just got enhanced a little bit by it.

Anyways, I personally don't smoke the stuff.. or any other drugs at that. But... I don't see anything wrong with marijuana, only problems i can think of is that you spend alot more money on the habit itself.. and alot of money on extra food :P haha.

Edited by strukt

We already had this debate and it didn't go so good as I recall :crash:

I think...if anyone cares what I think...'cause I know I don't care what anyone else thinks...but it should be legalized the same as liquor products are legal and controlled...

We already had this debate and it didn't go so good as I recall :crash:

I think...if anyone cares what I think...'cause I know I don't care what anyone else thinks...but it should be legalized the same as liquor products are legal and controlled...

I agree.

:lol:

its statements like this that give MJ a bad name its complete udder BS

whatever :rolleyes:

ummmm....what were we talking about? :P

no debate!! its not good for you and the cause of many suicides. Brothers included.

you do realize you have no idea what your talking about, a depressant i dont think so i can be pissy as hell and smoke a joint and im fine if anything it relaxes the mass majority of people.....and can make you hungry not too mention food taste awesome when your baked.

i know people who have smoked it over 30 years daily not a single problem that our wondeful goverment says did you know if you drink too much alcohol you can have a :filtered: dysfunction not too mention your liver can take a vacation leaving you to die very miserably......nice!

First things first: You've been derelict, invision. You used to make me laugh all the time. Now, you're never around. Get off your :filtered:.

So, let's debate marijuana.

I propose that the lime green stuff from Oaxaca is better than the gold stuff from Acapulco. :lol:

once you can test for it on the fly they will legalize the stuff

secondly

Sticky Green from central cali is where its at!!!

honestly though I dont smoke the stuff but I could care less about the people who do

I don't really have much of a view on the matter.. only that I know someone who used to smoke it quite a bit. He now walks around in his flat with a oxygen cylinder and tubes up his nostrils and speaks quite slowly with a wheeze. :shrug:

Cirrhosis is the twelfth leading cause of death by disease, killing about 26,000 people each year

now look at the statistics smoking, also hearing voices makes you want to jump :mrsgreen:

Ever notice how the only people that say "it's not bad for you" are the people smoking it five or six times a day...

Lighting something on fire and inhaling it in to your lungs is stupid, doesn't matter what it is.