Sign in to follow this  
bigchrome

God I'm bored

But Duanester, I'm still gonna need something to complain about. :( You make it sound too easy, and it is. What's the fun if I can't complain?

i guess :laughing:

i seem to always mess up things, i'll stay away as you vent :lol:

Nah, I'm the one that usually screws things up. This isn't the only time I really fragged my computer. I just got done yelling at my dad for having a crappy computer(he made it crappy), so I feel better.

Nah, I'm the one that usually screws things up. This isn't the only time I really fragged my computer. I just got done yelling at my dad for having a crappy computer(he made it crappy), so I feel better.

we can complain just about anything, like those conroe's i would hate to oc something so sweet or maby not, i do know that i will enjoy one :huh:

As much trouble as I'm having, this bad boy is staying stock. Besides, it beats out the 4600+ in some things, while being cheaper. Although I still wish I had my X2, just so I could have a PC of my own to use right now.

i see many couldnt even reach 3200mhz with an x2, i may be wrong, also im sure the chip rocks at stock, just not what i expected :geezer:

You think you're bored, I'm the boredest.... I actually watched PBS today, and I felt delightfully blissful after watching some bland British comedy.

If it was either Faulty Towers or Black Adder, I hate you. If it was anything else, then you're good.

haha, i don't do no hw!

btw, Sun's just going down and i'm about to bring the temps down too

does this insulating look ok?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/bigchrome/Image000.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/bigchrome/Image001.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/bigchrome/Image003.jpg

and, i know i'm not the greatest handyman :rofl2:

You're not the greatest photographer, either :P

You can't take pictures of things that are so close to the camera or else they'll always be out of focus like that.

Sorry about the double post but I'm bored waiting for the ice to freeze.... At least another hour left. Got the window open now tho and it's 10 degrees outside so if I take it to be 50% humidity I can go all the way down to 0C without condensation!

it's just the (phone) camera.

No, look at the last picture. Everything in the foreground is out of focus. Your keyboard, your mouse, that Duracell battery, and everything back there is quite in focus.

Damn it barker ur such a loser youve changed man

Damn it Sam, ur such a EDITED , why haven't you changed man :rolleyes:

Edited by Flew

you guys seem to have some issues that need to be resolved elsewhere