Sign in to follow this  
mikedick6969

Safenet INC

I have Peer gaurdian 2 installed. I keep getting this Safenet crap trying to come onto my PC. Im currently blocking it with PG2, but id like to make it stop. I ran all spyware scans and such, and it still keeps coming. If I can get those SOB's in some way or another that would be good too. Any help on making this cease would be appreciated. Thanks.

This is a security located here on a machine that it's installed on. Does it look familiar?

Service: Sentinel Protection Server (SentinelProtectionServer) - SafeNet, Inc - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SafeNet Sentinel\Sentinel Protection Server\WinNT\spnsrvnt.exe

Safenet Inc sells other things too:

http://www.safenet-inc.com/

I haven't heard anything about this being malware. But, :huh:

Appears to me that someone is trying to access my computer from another location. Anything I can do to stop this besides what I am already doin here. Only a matter of time before it gets in I believe.

Posted Image

You can continue to block, e-mail, write or call to find out why they want in your computer so bad....

Server Used: [ rwhois.cogentco.com ]

38.100.27.129 = [ ] 38.100.27.129

network: ID: NET-2664180016

network: Network-Name: NET-2664180016

network: IP-Network: 38.100.24.0/22

network: Org-Name: SafeNet inc

network: Street-Address: 4690 Millenium Dr Ste 400

network: City: Belcamp

network: State: MD

network: Postal-Code: 21017

network: Tech-Contact: ZC108-ARIN

network: Updated: 2006-04-21 12: 14: 02

network: Updated-by: jknowles

Cogent Communications

Address: 1015 31st Street NW

City: Washington

StateProv: DC

PostalCode: 20007

Comment:

RegDate: 2001-01-24

Updated: 2001-10-04

Phone: 1-877-875-4311 (Office)

[email protected] <--email

Thanks Jacee. I think I will email them and ask what the deal is. How do you dig up so much info on them like that? I think if I knew, I wouldnt have to ask the stupid questions. lol! Thanks!

Thanks alot Jacee. Got my Router hooked back up for my 1 PC I have goin now. The intrusions have stopped. I have the resident ZoneAlarm goin on the router as well, blocking all the IP's I pulled off PG2 blocking them. Also I think ill be calling up my ISP to see if I can change my IP addy. I sent an email nicely asking them to cease thier intrusions. Thanks again.

My help to you?? How is that? :lol I just got an email from thier abuse center. They wanna know the IP's, ports, protocol, and such of all the offending IPs so they can clean this up. Hopefully this will work. I sent em 4 pages of intrusions so they have plenty to work with.