Change Mode

super slow download times

With your test speeds being OK not sure you have a problem, some downloads are just slow from the servers. Looking at test results you might want to shut down debugger on startup to see if that helps. You could get rid of nvidia firewall, here is a link for a free firewall:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Sygate_Personal_...Free_d3356.html

With your test speeds being OK not sure you have a problem, some downloads are just slow from the servers. Looking at test results you might want to shut down debugger on startup to see if that helps. You could get rid of nvidia firewall, here is a link for a free firewall:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Sygate_Personal_...Free_d3356.html

ohhh, it probly is the firewall

thanks, ill try that

you should of kept the nvidia firewall i think its pretty good been useing it on mine for 3months and i like it the best:)

i still got it

but all the computers on the router r slow

i used to have the same sort of problem i have a 10mb conection and download at over 1mb per second but on some sites it used to take me hrs to download anything.

untill i got told this the best way to test your speed is download a update or anything really from the microsoft website.

that will tell you if it is a problem at your end or just the sites you are trying to download from.

this way you can at least tell if it is a router problem or just the sites. by the sounds of things if your speed test are doing gd then it is not your router it is the sites that you are conecting to and downloading from.

hope this helps abit