Change Mode

oompa loompa massacre

me and my cousin came up with an idea for a game. its called oompa loompa massacre. you play as augustus,violet,veruca, or mike[the other kids in charlie and the chocolate factory]. the objective in the game is to kill as many oompa loompa's as you can. if you chose augustus, you eat the oompa loompa's, if your violet, you use your atheletic skills to kill the oompa loompa's, with veruca, you whine so much that the oompa loompa's explode, and if your mike, you shoot the oompa loompa's. there are unlockable weapons and characters. i'm pretty sure it will be rated M cause its very violent.

me and my cousin came up with an idea for a game. its called oompa loompa massacre. you play as augustus,violet,veruca, or mike[the other kids in charlie and the chocolate factory]. the objective in the game is to kill as many oompa loompa's as you can. if you chose augustus, you eat the oompa loompa's, if your violet, you use your atheletic skills to kill the oompa loompa's, with veruca, you whine so much that the oompa loompa's explode, and if your mike, you shoot the oompa loompa's. there are unlockable weapons and characters. i'm pretty sure it will be rated M cause its very violent.

Stay in school. :geezer:

I don't even think American McGee would approve of that game. I don't know any real game designer or company that would support such a game. It also doesn't sound to fun. Most game detail documents that support ideas of games and what not are a lot longer than just a few sentences and descriptions. We're talkin about pages upon pages of text here. And thats not even the coding or scripting.

:o What's wrong with you!!??? Killing the oompa loompas? :bawling::mrsgreen: You should be ashamed.

Sounds to me like they have the typical imaginations of 11 year old lads.

Don't worry, dad's watching.

Aww dont get all defensive.

And btw, teacup isn't 11 :huh:

Not 11 ! :rofl2: really..........she doesn't look like a lad either.....wait...just thougt of something....maybe I wasn't talkin about her. Edited by Carlton

Sounds to me like they have the typical imaginations of 11 year old lads.

Don't worry, dad's watching.

Glad Dad is watching. :) Been there with the 11 year old lads' imagination thing 4 times. :blink: UUmmm....come to think of it, there are a few hairless, and in some cases headless, barbies left behind by the girls as well. :lol: