Change Mode

:pullhair:

I need some help with this....it's not like I have never done it before, but suddenly when I want to copy photos to a disc cd-R, burns, but when I look at disc contents of go to view the disc....says som many megabytes use but the page is blank.....I have made many discs, now I have a supply of freezbies..... :pullhair: I tried to copy the original disc with roxio disc copier....says it worked then same thing......what is it...maybe a setting.....when I go to use the disc again, which I know better says its on read only....any help would be appreciated.....thank you.....

Asking the obvious here :)

check to see what ever program you normaly use to view pics is still default

also do a right click and open with and try another program.

If there is a different program than what it should be, well you kow what to do.

Asking the obvious here :)

check to see what ever program you normaly use to view pics is still default

also do a right click and open with and try another program.

If there is a different program than what it should be, well you kow what to do.

ok thank you I will try...

Look to see if the files have been hidden.. under folder options/show hidden files.

new error message////one or more files failed to copy....the copy may have been cancelled, or there is not enough space....new disc, soon to be new freezbe at this rate... :pullhair::pullhair: :help: :help:

This may sound stupid, but maybe you should try a different burning program. Are you trying to burn a photo CD, like where it will show up like a slideshow on a TV or computer when its run, or just a data disk with pics on it?

This may sound stupid, but maybe you should try a different burning program. Are you trying to burn a photo CD, like where it will show up like a slideshow on a TV or computer when its run, or just a data disk with pics on it?

Hi Brandon nice to see you again.....I want to make a cd to take to CVS to make copies of pictures....print them out.....funny the dics show up on tv but not on pc....says windows cannot read.... :pullhair: i just put in another blank, just to ck something, and it says file system CDUDF......I am using roxio,.....have used in past, worked, now this.......grrrrrrrr...thank you....

Do you have a memory card that the pics are stored on? If so, you can just take the memory card and print then photos from the card.

yes, but these are other pics....question....how do I get the cd writing wizzard to open for widows.....maybe its the drage to disc messing things up?

Just drag & drop the files into the burner in My computer. Then go to the drive in My computer, right click on the files, and "Write to CD"

ok i wrote to cd.....I put in d drive open it and nothing there..........what am I doing wrong............ :pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

ok i wrote to cd.....I put in d drive open it and nothing there..........what am I doing wrong............ :pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

I just noticed something.....some of the files I am trying to put on disc say read only.....does that mean anything......

You know what? Download CDBurner XP... it's free and report back when you have your CD burnt.

I tried to install it but says I need some Dell backup software disc.....not sure what to do...thank you

I think you should do what Bear suggested about what you are viewing pics with. See what the file extension of the pics is, then go to Folder Options and make sure you have the correct program for opening them selected.

I tried to install it but says I need some Dell backup software disc.....not sure what to do...thank you

:clap::clap::clap: finally I went out on internet and looked for some cd writing software.....I checked this out and it is easy and worked.......

this is the link....I hope it's ok to put it here.....thank you for all your help......

http://www.cd-mate.com/

I think you should do what Bear suggested about what you are viewing pics with. See what the file extension of the pics is, then go to Folder Options and make sure you have the correct program for opening them selected.

they are all jpeg....now how do I check folder options?