Change Mode

HJT Certified revisited

Picking up where we left off before so rudely interrupted.

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?show...2823&st=260

Okay, excused. :) You're lucky! All my stuff is attached.....but then again maybe that's best. I can't see myself carrying a keyboard around the house in a hip holster for handy use while I'm doing the laundry. :blink::lol:

It's a multimedia computer hooked to my 55" inch television, bought a new wireless keyboard, with a trackball built in so I didn't need a separate mouse and keyboard.

Some things just can't be done with the remote, so I was testing out the new keyboard. I just should have paid attention to what was actually making it one the screen.

Edited by Bruce

Well this is BS that all the threads are getting locked because I wanted to reply to a mod who answered my post in the closed thread about the rules....

-----------------

And I wanted to clarify something to one of my responses to the previous "closed" thread.

Someone needs to read my post again because I never said that I had a problem with the strict rules here - Its not my site and you can run it they way you like it. I just have a problem with getting this HJT advisor status - why cant I just certify assuming I already know the subject but instead I have to go to another forum, sent them an email, get on the waiting list, wait to be approved (or rejected) and in the mean time I may already know how to properly assist with HJT topics. Thats why I was saying that this certification method is not practical and I dont like. Its just my opinion and I dont want to get into an argument about that.

------------------

I have to say that this is absolutely without a doubt one of the best threads I have seen in general discussions in years.

It has brought attention to a very important topic, computers, malware, the forums, how we might or might not improve things........

It reminds me of the old days when we actually "discussed" computers and technology with well thought out differing points of view.

Great stuff.

I am positive that it has sparked interest in HJT and PcPitStop as a whole as I have seen people in this thread that I have never even seen post at these forums before.

lol no offense but i cant decide... do i keep reading about this hjt stuff or go watch my favorite soap opera... hmmm decisions decisions i think this is way more interesting and getting better by the minute!!!!

It is a refreshing change from the usual silliness that is in GD.

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to what has had more hits, and more responses then anything in such a short amount of time then anything in recent history here. All done with decency, and intelligent replies for the most part.

We need more of these discussions about important issues, of course everyone will have differing views, that is what makes us each unique, and what makes this a great place to be.

Keep up the great work folks. :clap::clap:

Edited by Bruce

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to what has had more hits, and more responses then anything in such a short amount of time then anything in recent history here. All done with decency, and unintelligent replies for the most part.

:beer:

Yep, interesting and everyone seemed to express things well. Doesn't have to get into name calling just because everyone has differing opinions. Thanks for the thread, whoever started it and thanks for keeping it civil and productive.