Change Mode

F.E.A.R, Free full version! download AUG17th

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the fastest place to download from was www.filefront.com all the other places i wasnt getting more then 200kb/s, and the torrent was only 50-70kb/s, now im getting 500+kb/s steady, its 69% done :) quicktime.

I like CTF and figureing out whos on the other team takes getting used to.

But I will say the game runs on max settings for me and is smooth. Looking foward to User made maps and addons :)

I got my key the 17th. I kept getting loops of step one and 2 over and over then i shut my anti virus and spysweeper down and it worked. step 3 came up and i got my free Key via e mail right away.

One thing that I hate is the downloads long as hell. It's 57 hours. I have 10 hours left as of now. 10KBpS . I have cox and download speeds of up to 6 mbps. I know its not me. Its them.

Anyways cant wait till its done.

I told you where to download from blue_diamond2077.... i said filefront.com had better download speeds, i was downloading at 520kb/s and was done quick... read the rest of the posts next time ;)

I told you where to download from blue_diamond2077.... i said filefront.com had better download speeds, i was downloading at 520kb/s and was done quick... read the rest of the posts next time ;)

Yeah I know.I read this post late and was already 50% done when I seen it, I thought what the hell ill wait it out. As of now I have 85% of it downloaded.

Thanks anyways. Next time ill make sure I look around more first for better DL speeds.

You know, everyone at pcpitstop should make a clan. Maybe like ^_=PCPS=_^ Ill join :)

Yeah I know.I read this post late and was already 50% done when I seen it, I thought what the hell ill wait it out. As of now I have 85% of it downloaded.

Thanks anyways. Next time ill make sure I look around more first for better DL speeds.

You know, everyone at pcpitstop should make a clan. Maybe like ^_=PCPS=_^ Ill join :)

Lol no problem, i was around 50% done using a torrent going 70kb/s and i thought hell... ill just use the filefront.com downloads and it was done within an hour.

I'm starting to get the hang of it. It took me a while to realize that the people without letters over their heads are enemies.

My name in the game is _TyIzaeL_

Edited by _TyIzaeL_

If the maps are too dark, go into your settings and turn your gamma up quite a bit, you'll notice u can see ALOT better.

Your teammates will have icons above their heads when you play, the enemies wont :)

Edited by strukt

It's not that great. Similar to Doom 3 multiplayer, which nobody liked.

indeed. i still say CS owns all first person shooters..

this game still has its bugs, and the weapons dont feel right.

indeed. i still say CS owns all first person shooters..

this game still has its bugs, and the weapons dont feel right.

How do you expect them to "feel"? Whats wrong about the weapons?

well recoil wise, idunno im basing this opnion on counter strike recoil.. which ive gotten used to over these years.. i dont like the weapon choosing system where you just chose w/e weapon and have it..

idunno if you like the game then enjoy it, i will stick with some more familiar titles..

This title is pretty familiar with me and used on many benchmarks.

I think its just because you are so used to play CS, its hard to get used to another game when you move from one that you have played for so long.

Once you play it, it's really fun, all guns have their ups and their downs... for example.. the 10mm penetrator, its slow.. but powerful. The submachine gun is quick but not as powerful, the handguns are kinda quick, have alot of rounds but are hard to shoot, you have to have good aim.

Edited by strukt

after a few rounds, I find this game to be OKAY, and somewhat Doom3-alike. Boring. Graphics ran great tho, however lacks slow mo that single player has. It'll be great if this game can have custom maps or mods