Professional Computer Guy

Guest Guest_Jonathan_*

Guest Guest_Jonathan_*

Hey, not sure who to address this question to.

I am the owner of a small computer business and I love PC Optimize. What I'm wondering is, what is the best arrangement that allows me to install the full version of PC Optimize on my each client's computer (or at least be able to run Optimize on their computer). I am willing to buy and re-buy everytime, but I'm hoping there is a better way to do this (legally of course).

Thank you for your time,

Jonathan

:wp:

I am going to ask our sales manager to respond to this one, but basically I think your choices are volume licenses or licensing the technology. Keith will know much more about it, though. In the meantime, the volume discount structure is as follows:

Orders between $0-$149 get 0% off. (no discount)

Orders between $150-$749 get 10% off.

Orders between $750-$1499 get 15% off.

Orders between $1500-$2999 get 20% off.

Orders between $3000-$5999 get 30% off.

Orders greater than $6000 get 40% off.

The discount is based on the standard cost of the products. (In the order form change the quantity number to the number of license you want and the discount will generate in the discount line.)

:wp:

I am going to ask our sales manager to respond to this one, but basically I think your choices are volume licenses or licensing the technology. Keith will know much more about it, though. In the meantime, the volume discount structure is as follows:

Orders between $0-$149 get 0% off. (no discount)

Orders between $150-$749 get 10% off.

Orders between $750-$1499 get 15% off.

Orders between $1500-$2999 get 20% off.

Orders between $3000-$5999 get 30% off.

Orders greater than $6000 get 40% off.

The discount is based on the standard cost of the products. (In the order form change the quantity number to the number of license you want and the discount will generate in the discount line.)

Thanks for the response (I decided to register).

I would like to hear about volume licensing so I'd be very grateful for more information. I am willing to promote PCPitStop any way I can (I love ya'lls work) and would be using your product on all of my computers.

Thanks for the timely help,

Jonathan