Change Mode

Not a bad looking tat, the eagle head looks a lil weird though.

Nah its fine...looks just like the stencil I brought in...when I first looked it I was speechless..its like the artist scanned the exact pic on my arm...he was really good. This one does feel way different than the first though "afterwards" ... took longer to clean, feel tight and still stings just a lil but I think its well worth it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No tattoo's myself but lots of my buddies got 'em. Some of the fella's have what we call jailhouse tattoo's. 15 yrs old with a bottle of indian ink and a pin......

Why do people from the suburbs get tribal warrior tattoo's??? or why get a demonic looking tattoo if your not a devil worshipper???

I don't mean to rattle any bells, I just don't get it. One other thing, Most of the people controlling the hiring of staff are how old, 40 ? 50? Do you have any concerns about your ink causing you to be judged incorrectly by employers which then results in you missing out on a good opportunity. Might not be a problem in 20 years, but it is something to think about now.

Tattoos are getting ever more popular, and i wouldnt be surprised if the guy who was going to hire you had 1 or 2 of his own.

You dont NEED a reason to get a certian tattoo, could just be a style you like, the way it was made, the colors, shapes and artistry involved in it. Many more factors then just "oh its sentimental".

• 1 month later...

Don't most people care with other people think of them? I think that they do...

nope sure don't. when they pay my bills they can have an opinion and maybe it will matter. Til then... hell to the naw. I could care less what others think.

Hammer nice coverups!

Huummm...wonder why billions of dollars each year is being spent on plastic surgery then if nobody cares what anyone thinks of them...that's kinda weird... :rolleyes: And then why are there fashions and cosmetics and fakes nails...and hair dyes...etc....

Edited by andromeda

dunno I never had plastic surgery, I grow my own nails, and I still take pride in my appearance because I care about myself. I most certainly never gave a damn if people liked my tattoos or not. If people are living their lives only to please others that must be a real sucky way to exist. :shrug:

dunno I never had plastic surgery, I grow my own nails, and I still take pride in my appearance because I care about myself. I most certainly never gave a damn if people liked my tattoos or not. If people are living their lives only to please others that must be a real sucky way to exist. :shrug:

Rick Nelson comes to mind. "Can't please everybody, gotta please yourself" :adios:

Yesterday I added to the eagle tattoo on my right arm.

I got an arm band to match the eagle...thats what I wanted to do in the beginning but I didnt have the design for the band and I didnt want to get 2 tattoos at the same time.

Also, the artist re-did all the red in the eagle. I only had one or two spots that needed a little touch up but he said that he has to redo all the red areas to keep one looking brighter than the other..

Pictures are not so good but here they are:

http://www.webzila.com/miscstorage/tats/eagleband.jpg

http://www.webzila.com/miscstorage/tats/eagleband2.jpg

Edited by aeroman10