Change Mode

Sorry to do this i have to VENT..UPdate

then out of the blue... Denise ask me if i was going to leave her over this. :pullhair: I SAID YES...WHEN I DIE .... i got a smile from her and they put her out again for the pain

Isn't it sad the crazy things that something so horrific makes your mind start thinking? Poor thing...just be very patient with her and assure her that she did nothing wrong because she will be going through all kinds of odd emotions and thinking many bizarre thoughts! I hope for you guys that the police are able to find this scum and that THEY don't make her feel like she did something wrong!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only echo what Andormeda said, really. This is very, very tough, but she needs to know that you two are there for each other. She will go through so many emotions, but she will so benefit from your support. Take care of each other - you're in my thoughts :sparkle:

Denise is coming home thursday :clap: . she will have a home care nurse there 12hrs out of the day and then me . shes doing just fine.. we are selling our house because she won't go back there. it will be a long road ahead...THANKS AGAIN.........................................wayne

Edited by compaqdude

Teach your wife how to use a gun. Then get her a 12 gauge, and some buckshot. If somebody tries something funny, they probably won't live to see the door...

that has to be the MOST insensitive thing i have ever read on these forums, it makes you sound like a complete jerk off. grow up.

compaqdude - my best wishes to you and your wife, I hope the catch the guy who did it and castrate him., people who do this sort of thing are a discredit to the human race.

I've had many friends go through stuff like this... I hate to see it happen but im always there for them, there is going to be ALOT of crap going through her head, like andromeda said... just be there for her, like you would any other problem, just emphasize this more and really take care of her.

Denise is coming home thursday :clap: . she will have a home care nurse there 12hrs out of the day and then me . shes doing just fine.. we are selling our house because she won't go back there. it will be a long road ahead...THANKS AGAIN.........................................wayne

You may have have a long road a head, wayne, but you wil be walking it together :sparkle:

Look after each other, what you both have is precious, and no one can take that away.

I'd just to add my prayers and best wishes for you both. I hope that neither of you dwell on ifs and buts, Banks have the best security and they are still broken into. What happened is not your fault or your Wifes fault, I don't have the answer to why bad things happen to good people.

I pray that you both can move forward and not fixate on this tragedy and have many happy years ahead with the help of the Lord above.

Take care of each other.

Happy to hear that she'll be home soon! I wish you luck and my thoughts are with you as you begin the rebuilding process. You seem like a stand up guy, I'm sure Denise is in very caring hands with you around. Take care Wayne and Denise.

30+ years? Don't you still fire up the chair in the USA on occasions?

Having said that, I would take execution over what will inevitably be waiting for a rapist beind bars. I hope they catch him and Denise recovers.

Thanks Again Guys & Gals .......Update.... Denise is doing Better :) shes home now with me.{ I do have a gun NOW ] i don't get much sleep because she always wakeing up screaming . its going to take awhile for her to feel Safe again. but we'll get past this ordeal...THanks for your prayes...............................wayne

Thanks Again Guys & Gals .......Update.... Denise is doing Better :) shes home now with me.{ I do have a gun NOW ] i don't get much sleep because she always wakeing up screaming . its going to take awhile for her to feel Safe again. but we'll get past this ordeal...THanks for your prayes...............................wayne

stay strong ;)

She doing great so far .. we have a great love for each other . we will get by this..

Stay strong together, and keep supporting each other :sparkle: Good to hear things are getting a little better for you both :sparkle:

Good to see things are going great. Karma has a great way of getting back at people. ;)

where i'm from karma is a mother :filtered:e...

what come's around goes around

prayers and thought's to you and your loved ones!!!!! ;)

Update as of today . We went friday to have the 10 stainless steel staples remove from her head.and she still looks like my little ricky raccoon [ eyes are still black and blue] Denise is doing good almost .She is getting some professional help. ..... we tried to go out to dinner lastnight and what a NIGHTMARE that was :pullhair: . we lasted about 15mins in there and we had to go because she thought somebody in there was going to get her .. she will be out of work for at least 6mos or more.... we are putting our home and the boat on the market monday and go from there . this has sure did do a number on us :pullhair: but we will get by this i hope . ... YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT HERE...........................wayne

Edited by compaqdude

Update as of today . We went friday to have the 10 stainless steel staples remove from her head.and she still looks like my little ricky raccoon [ eyes are still black and blue] Denise is doing good almost .She is getting some professional help. ..... we tried to go out to dinner lastnight and what a NIGHTMARE that was :pullhair: . we lasted about 15mins in there and we had to go because she thought somebody in there was going to get her .. she will be out of work for at least 6mos or more.... we are putting our home and the boat on the market monday and go from there . this has sure did do a number on us :pullhair: but we will get by this i hope . ... YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT HERE...........................wayne

Stay strong my friend, you will get your life back on track and there will only be better and better days ahead for you and Denise. Your still in my prayers for a speedy recovery and return to a normal life; please take care.

Matt

You seem like a great person, I really do wish you the best of luck in this aweful situation.

I'm soo sorry to hear about what happened, you both are in my thoughts and prayers.

I wish her a speedy recovery, I know it will be a hard road, but with your support and love, she will feel better.

I hope to god this :filtered: is caught and brought to justice.

have you heard anything from the police ? do they have any leads or suspects yet?