Change Mode

Sorry to do this i have to VENT..UPdate

MY Wife was RAPED AND BEATED CLOSE TO DEATH some scum bag broke into our home friday night.{while i was at the boat } she's in the hospital now and they sent me home to get some rest . PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HER . her name is DENISE.......THANKS WAYNE

Edited by compaqdude
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The well being of your family will be in my thoughts. That is aweful news, I sincerely hope Denise makes a full recovery.

Try to take care!

I hope your wife heals and is able to identify the scumbag that did this. Then I hope he spends a long time in prison being someone elses's b****... :angry: -kd5-

that is so horrible, what a blow to you and u'r family. i will pray for you and u'r family also that the person behind this terrible event gets it as well in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrsgreen:

:sparkle:Of course you have our prayers and a hedge of protection around your family.

I am so sorry that this has happened.....I hope the criminal is caught soon and justice done. :sparkle:

Sorry to hear that wayne. It may take more time than you want, but justice will come down on him, and hard. Hoping for a quick recovery. I live just south of you so let me know if you need anything. ;)

Teach your wife how to use a gun. Then get her a 12 gauge, and some buckshot. If somebody tries something funny, they probably won't live to see the door...

Edited by brandon

Teach your wife how to use a gun. Then get her a 12 gauge, and some buckshot. If somebody tries something funny, they probably won't live to see the door...

Damn right :)

MY Wife was RAPED AND BEATED CLOSE TO DEATH some scum bag broke into our home friday night.{while i was at the boat } she's in the hospital now and they sent me home to get some rest . PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR HER . her name is DENISE.......THANKS WAYNE

i hate to here about this kind of stuff but it is a reality, my thought's and prayers go out to you and your wife !!

Geez! What horrible news!

I'm so sorry for her and you. This kind of crime is hard to overcome. patience and support are needed. I, too, hope the perp comes to justice. You and she certainly have my prayers and sympathies. I can only echo the words of others on this board.

Thanks for the prayers . I just came from the hospital . the doctor said she'll be alright with time . we talked for about 15mins . then out of the blue... Denise ask me if i was going to leave her over this. :pullhair: I SAID YES...WHEN I DIE .... i got a smile from her and they put her out again for the pain ...............THANKS SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME VENT HERE ..YOU GUYS ARE GREAT...........................Wayne

Edited by compaqdude

people like that make me sick, please keep us posted on her condition.man if i could have just 1 min alone with someone like that. i only hope that piece of :filtered: is caught and get's what he deserves. god bless the both of you.

Edited by brownhornet