Sign in to follow this  
JackgloCales

PC Pitstop Optimize 1.5

Help Question

I ran free download Pc Pitstop Optimize on my computer several time and each time when it reaches the forth action, checking Download speed, I receive error messages the first says:

PC Pitstop has encountered a problem and needs to close. I send error report and the other message pops up, DrWatson Postmortem Debugger has encountered a problem and needs to close, I send error message.

My machine locks up here, I have to log off and back on.

I'm going to purchase Registry mechanic and was going to purchase PC Pistop Optimize also but will I be able to use it sinse the trail version won't work.

Jack

:wp:

I would not recommend purchasing Optimize unless you can get the free version working properly. The only difference between the free scan and the paid version is the additon of the license key, which enables the program to make the recommended changes.

Try reinstalling from here and see if that fixes the problem: http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

I installed pc pitstop optimize and my pc runs slower what gives?

I am sorry to hear that Optimize did not improve your computer's performance.

Is your entire computer slower, or just your Internet connection? There are many different configurations with many different hardware and software setups. Occasionally, there will be the computer that is already optimized and will not benefit from the software. Also, certain Internet connection types that are using booster software will not be improved as a conflict develops between the competing programs.

Your order has been refunded.

Open the program again and put a dot by 'restore system settings' and then run the program again to undo the changes Optimize made to your system. If

that fails to correct the problem, go to Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore and restore your computer to the first restore point

before Optimize was installed.

To uninstall the program, go to Start>Programs>PC Pitstop>Optimize>uninstall PC Pitstop Optimize.

Thank you for trying our software, and I hope you continue to visit our site.