Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Bobkat_*

Optimize 1.5.9.4

Guest Guest_Bobkat_*

Where can I find a version history and improvements?

Like what is new in versio 1.5.9.4?

Guest Guest_Bobkat_*

On July 29th, I asked what I thought was a simple question. As of 8/1 still no response.

I assumed that Pitstop would not have someone monitoring the site on weekends but would be able to answer the question during a work week. I purchased Optimize and updated to 1.5.9.4 and would like to know what is new or improved. Most sites have a version history where this information is available.

Should I address this question in another forum?

Sorry your request wasn't answered in a timely fashion. We don't publish a version history. This particular change was actually to correct the previous numbering and also made a change in the way RWIN is calculated for Windows ME (I think?).

I'll ask our engineer for correction.

Guest Guest

Doug is correct in his statements.

We apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I know for myself, and all of the PC Pitstop team, the last week has been very tough for reasons I can not go into right now. In addition, I am trying to wrap some things up before going on vacation. So I do sincerely apologize for not getting back to you sooner about this. We do try to reply in a timely manner, and failed to on this. Sorry.

Guest Guest_Chris_*

I believe if you have 1.5.9.4 you can read the help section withinn the program itself, further more id like to add this Optimizer is an awesome program im happy they did an update to 2.0 version, however I hope when the buggs are worked out of 2.0 there will be another upgrade 2.1 with another performance boost with more options to play with, so far working well for me but I don't think there are enough updates expecially to address other peoples issues here in the forms, Again running well here expecting another update soon.