TUBING:

1/2in ID Tucing

http://www.memoryexpress.com/index.php?Pag...D=8115&SID=

~ $20

EXTRAS:

T Line + Clamps + Plug.

Local Hardware store

~ $5

Let me know plz, I decided to go a little over budget, since this is all good stuff. I got 2 gpu blocks, SLI offcousrse.

Only thing is that GPU block will leave your RAM exposed. You'll either need a full coverage block or deal with trying to get those little fins to stick on each of the RAM chips.

miggs, i hate to hijack your thread, but i got questions too!! :mrgreen:

Part # Title Qty Price Total

Danger Den TDX A64 Copper 1/2" ID Water Block (Athlon 64 / FX / Opteron 754/939/940) $52.95

Danger Den DFI Expert MAZE4 Chipset Water Block - 1/2" ID $38.99

Danger Den Fillport Reservoir $14.99

Danger Den 1/2" Fillport - CHROME $13.99

DangerDen Black Ice GT Stealth 240 X-Flow Radiator - BLUE $48.95

PrimoFlex 1/2" ID PVC UV Blue Tubing 6ft. $10.80

Fluid XP+ High Performance Non-Conductive 32 oz. Liquid Cooling Fluid - UV Midnight Blue (FXPHPMB32) $24.99

Subtotal: $205.66

Currently out of stock

Danger Den Koosah SLI Copper 1/2" ID Video Card Water Block Kit (nVidia 7800 / 7900) $259.95

Hydor SELTZ L 35 II Water Pump (450 GPH) $64.00

Total: $529.61

how does this look?

note: i'm putting together a shopping list for a new rig.....hoping to have enough $ by xmas

That seems steep as hell for a water cooling setup, concidering how much a Vapo case sells for.....

prices were from FrozenCPU.....generally though how is the setup (price notwithstanding)?

miggs, i hate to hijack your thread, but i got questions too!! :mrgreen:

Part # Title Qty Price Total

Danger Den TDX A64 Copper 1/2" ID Water Block (Athlon 64 / FX / Opteron 754/939/940) $52.95

Danger Den DFI Expert MAZE4 Chipset Water Block - 1/2" ID $38.99

Danger Den Fillport Reservoir $14.99

Danger Den 1/2" Fillport - CHROME $13.99

DangerDen Black Ice GT Stealth 240 X-Flow Radiator - BLUE $48.95

PrimoFlex 1/2" ID PVC UV Blue Tubing 6ft. $10.80

Fluid XP+ High Performance Non-Conductive 32 oz. Liquid Cooling Fluid - UV Midnight Blue (FXPHPMB32) $24.99

Subtotal: $205.66

Currently out of stock

Danger Den Koosah SLI Copper 1/2" ID Video Card Water Block Kit (nVidia 7800 / 7900) $259.95

Hydor SELTZ L 35 II Water Pump (450 GPH) $64.00

Total: $529.61

how does this look?

note: i'm putting together a shopping list for a new rig.....hoping to have enough $ by xmas

thats too high bro, I'm trying not to pass $400-$450. Sorry :)

prices were from FrozenCPU.....generally though how is the setup (price notwithstanding)?

Don't know enough about watercooling to really say. I just know that a Vapochill case sells for about $450, and will keep a CPU about 0c under load :pullhair:

well, you know.......gotta shop b4 you drop [the money]

miggs, i just posted my list here too cuz it was the same topic, why start a new thread :P

true lol, but you hijacked mine, I will tell mummy to spank you :P j/k lol. :lol:

anyways nice to meet ya wizard. my actual name is Moe :):adios:

true lol, but you hijacked mine, I will tell mummy to spank you :P j/k lol. :lol:

anyways nice to meet ya wizard. my actual name is Moe :):adios:

the name's adam glad to meet you.

rate i'm going, this new rig i'm thinking of is gonna cost $1500-$2000 with all the parts and shipping. :rolleyes:

the name's adam glad to meet you.

rate i'm going, this new rig i'm thinking of is gonna cost $1500-$2000 with all the parts and shipping. :rolleyes:

thats alot of money, thats gonna be killer, Intel or AMD may I ask plz :)

thats alot of money, thats gonna be killer, Intel or AMD may I ask plz :)

AMD X2 4800

DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLI-DR

4GB Corsair XMS pc3200 (matched)

BFG Geforce 7950 GX2

Thermaltake Toughpower W0105RU ATX 2.2/EPS 700W SLI Power Supply w/PFC (Mirror Finish)

still working on the case and cooling system

\\ i could always fund the project by selling the 19" rackmount server(s) that i'll be getting (freebies) ;)

Edited by wizardx2

A new VapoLS is going for over $800.00 most places. You can probably find a used one for in the $500.00 range. Here's a link to their site.

http://www.asetek.com/

hey shshhshhhhsssshhhogan :P

wassup, hey man the Vapo costs alot of Canada, like almost a grand, http://www.kit-tronics.com/xcart/customer/...=153&page=1

So I think h20 for now will be good. well unless ur buying a new one, and selling urs, I see so many people buy from you, sure I will too, now shogan be a nice person, hand that system to me, c'mon. Nice and easy :P lol.

Cya around

Edited by miggs78

I would keep away from Danger Den as IMO they are overpriced and tend to be not the best quality. Check out THIS PLACE for Via Aqua inline pumps. They are quiet and work well. As for blocks I tend to stick to Swiftech, they have been the best bang for the buck. If you can afford the appearance and space just use a 5 gallon fish tank or equivilant for a resivoir and you dont need the rad. I have ran without the chiller and never exceded 95F with that setup and I have the CPU, GPU and chipset watercooled.

I would keep away from Danger Den as IMO they are overpriced and tend to be not the best quality. Check out THIS PLACE for Via Aqua inline pumps. They are quiet and work well. As for blocks I tend to stick to Swiftech, they have been the best bang for the buck. If you can afford the appearance and space just use a 5 gallon fish tank or equivilant for a resivoir and you dont need the rad. I have ran without the chiller and never exceded 95F with that setup and I have the CPU, GPU and chipset watercooled.

tgic I get what ur saying, but dude 9/10 people say danger den is good, they have been rated to have the best parts for water cooling.

I know its for my own good, but all these thngs u r showing, don't get in Canada, the only stuff I can get is koolance or dangerden, koolance is overpriced, danger den is the only option.

But thanks

tgic I get what ur saying, but dude 9/10 people say danger den is good, they have been rated to have the best parts for water cooling.

I know its for my own good, but all these thngs u r showing, don't get in Canada, the only stuff I can get is koolance or dangerden, koolance is overpriced, danger den is the only option.

But thanks

actually i have started looking into water cooling as well. I've seen a lot of people reccomend swiftec. If frozencpu ships to canada check them out. Otherwise there is a shopping list sticky in the forums with a list of places to buy computer supplies in canada

*edit* just checked frozen and they do ship to canada so maybe look at the swiftec watercooling kits. I am getting the premium kit and people have told me that it is a good starting kit.

Edited by swimsfast99

Alright here are my thoughts, you guys are jumping in the deep end when you should be playing in the kids pool. What I'm saying is with watercooling start off slow with perhaps just watercooling your cpu and then if you like it move to next logical step the gpu's.

As for parts, I would start with a pump that tgic pointed out, it can be found for less than 20 bucks and works great. Read up on using a heatercore as a radiator, they work better and are much cheaper. As for waterblocks here is a decent one for the price.

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/swapexpebl.html

And wizard give me a pm if your interested in a used 4800+x2 and DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLI-DR

Alright here are my thoughts, you guys are jumping in the deep end when you should be playing in the kids pool. What I'm saying is with watercooling start off slow with perhaps just watercooling your cpu and then if you like it move to next logical step the gpu's.

As for parts, I would start with a pump that tgic pointed out, it can be found for less than 20 bucks and works great. Read up on using a heatercore as a radiator, they work better and are much cheaper. As for waterblocks here is a decent one for the price.

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/swapexpebl.html

And wizard give me a pm if your interested in a used 4800+x2 and DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLI-DR

YO Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, hurray :P . lol.

ur the second one who doesn't understand I live in Canada, except for the swittech block you sowed, nothing else including all the stuff tgic showed is not available in canada.

:)