Change Mode

badbob, jojesa, Battle Born and RAH

Four top Pit folders gone to zeros. Just wondering and hoping all is well. Are you folding for someone else or having difficulties? Not folding?

You don't owe us anything, of course, but an update would be nice.

:)

BTW: Miss you!

Edited by flyfishingrules2

What my friend ffr2 said. Where are the top dogs, and hope all is well. We miss you here at the pit team. You were kinda the backbone of our little team. We ARE going downhill without your help. We need ya, guys!!

HELP!!

Well I really hate to say it, but I'm pretty much throwing in the towel myself. After 3+ years and going on 400K points, the upkeep on my aging folding farm is forcing me out. Two power supplies 3 harddrives and a couple of sticks of ram in the last 2 months is too much. I have scattered two machines between my GF and mother with folding still installed, so I might still post some numbers if they choose to leave it running, but my 2200 has been retired to the closet and I'm not installing on my Opty rig. It's been a good run with a damn fine team and I hope I made a difference in the project, but enough is enough. :(B)

well thanks for all your folding efforts if infact thay have left or going...i will try my best and push on :)

edit:

I'm leaving for BC for 10 days...gonna shut off my folding rigs, give you guys some time to catch up lol

i'll turn em on when i get back

Edited by Kenny3

Well I really hate to say it, but I'm pretty much throwing in the towel myself. After 3+ years and going on 400K points, the upkeep on my aging folding farm is forcing me out. Two power supplies 3 harddrives and a couple of sticks of ram in the last 2 months is too much. I have scattered two machines between my GF and mother with folding still installed, so I might still post some numbers if they choose to leave it running, but my 2200 has been retired to the closet and I'm not installing on my Opty rig. It's been a good run with a damn fine team and I hope I made a difference in the project, but enough is enough. :(B)

Gonna miss ya Hammer. In all honesty you have inspired me to keep going a time or two when my rigs went down or the electric bill seemed too much. Never will forget the excitement of this project here at the Pit when we first began with Dr^nO, Radio, and you in no particular order putting in the first 3 workunits for the team........good memories and thx for that inspiration.......one helluva teammate your are. :tup: :beer:

well thanks for all your folding efforts if infact thay have left or going...i will try my best and push on :)

edit:

I'm leaving for BC for 10 days...gonna shut off my folding rigs, give you guys some time to catch up lol

i'll turn em on when i get back

Well Kenny, we thank you for your need to vacate! Have fun!