Sign in to follow this  
leroyconne

Help with NOTIFIER_060627

My son loves to go on the internet and look at music & movie ads. He has downsyndrom and dosen't fully understand the problems that he can get into. I got him his own computer and have it so secured that as a rule he cannot get into trouble on it. When he dose, I just reformat his hard drive if I cannot fix it. We do not store any thing of value on his computer because of this.

The other day I left my computer on all day and he apparently got on it while I was gone and went to a site that downloaded something on my computer. I found out about it when a screen popped up saying I had to buy a Liscense agreement or else this screen would continue to pop up at an increasing rate until I did so. I tried to contact the site but could get no response or telephone no. I then Deleteted all Files with a refference to "popcorn License Manager" , but it will not let me delete the file titled "Popcorn License Manager" in my Add & Delete program. When the Popup displays , the only way I can close it is to hit the control alt delete buttions and delete the file "NOTIFIER_060627". But later on it comes back and I have to repeat the process.

I have downloaded Hijackthis and ran the scanning program. I have saved the results to a file but am not sure how to include it in this post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Leroy

My son loves to go on the internet and look at music & movie ads. He has downsyndrom and dosen't fully understand the problems that he can get into. I got him his own computer and have it so secured that as a rule he cannot get into trouble on it. When he dose, I just reformat his hard drive if I cannot fix it. We do not store any thing of value on his computer because of this.

The other day I left my computer on all day and he apparently got on it while I was gone and went to a site that downloaded something on my computer. I found out about it when a screen popped up saying I had to buy a Liscense agreement or else this screen would continue to pop up at an increasing rate until I did so. I tried to contact the site but could get no response or telephone no. I then Deleteted all Files with a refference to "popcorn License Manager" , but it will not let me delete the file titled "Popcorn License Manager" in my Add & Delete program. When the Popup displays , the only way I can close it is to hit the control alt delete buttions and delete the file "NOTIFIER_060627". But later on it comes back and I have to repeat the process.

I have downloaded Hijackthis and ran the scanning program. I have saved the results to a file but am not sure how to include it in this post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Leroy

LOGFILE

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1

Scan saved at 12:42:29 PM, on 7/16/2006

Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe

C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe

C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe

C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe

C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

C:\Program Files\License_Manager\license_manager.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NSMdtr.exe

C:\HijackThis\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/fix_homepage

O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll

O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll

O2 - BHO: Norton Internet Security - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll

O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Norton Internet Security - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bCMSMMSG] BCMSMMSG.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPLJ Config] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hp LaserJet 3015_3020_3030_3380\SetConfig.exe -c Direct -p DOT4_001 -pn "" -n 1 -l 1033 -sl 120000

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [License Manager] "C:\Program Files\License_Manager\license_manager.exe " /silent

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_7 -reboot 1

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll

O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC...bin/AvSniff.cab

O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by103fd.bay103.hotmail.msn.com/resources/MsnPUpld.cab

O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5co...b?1117333866593

O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC...n/bin/cabsa.cab

O16 - DPF: {ED28050F-D713-43BA-A376-DCC5C35407D5} (MsnMusicAx Class) - http://entimg.msn.com/client/msnmusax2918.cab

O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe

O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe

O23 - Service: ISSvc (ISSVC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe

O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE

O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe

O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe

O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe

O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe

Hi leroyconne :)

Look in Add/Remove Programs and remove mediapipe if found.

Rescan with HJT, check this item:

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [License Manager] "C:\Program Files\License_Manager\license_manager.exe " /silent

Close all browsers and windows except HJT, then click "Fix Checked".

Using Windows explorer, navigate to and delete this folder:

C:\Program Files\License_Manager

Reboot.

Please go HERE

to run Panda's ActiveScan

Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button

A new window will open...click the Check Now button

Enter your Country

Enter your State/Province

Enter your e-mail address and click send

Select either Home User or Company

Click the big Scan Now button

*If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it

*It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may

take a couple of minutes)

When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan

*Leave the autoclean checked

When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See

Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient

location (activescan.txt to desktop). Post the contents of the

ActiveScan report and a new HJT log.

Thanks, I think your instructions appear to have worked.

new scan

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1

Scan saved at 7:38:28 PM, on 7/17/2006

Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe

C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe

C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\BCMSMMSG.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe

C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe

C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

C:\HijackThis\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/fix_homepage

O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll

O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll

O2 - BHO: Norton Internet Security - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll

O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Norton Internet Security - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bCMSMMSG] BCMSMMSG.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPLJ Config] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hp LaserJet 3015_3020_3030_3380\SetConfig.exe -c Direct -p DOT4_001 -pn "" -n 1 -l 1033 -sl 120000

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_7 -reboot 1

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll

O16 - DPF: {2BC66F54-93A8-11D3-BEB6-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec AntiVirus scanner) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC...bin/AvSniff.cab

O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by103fd.bay103.hotmail.msn.com/resources/MsnPUpld.cab

O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5co...b?1117333866593

O16 - DPF: {644E432F-49D3-41A1-8DD5-E099162EEEC5} (Symantec RuFSI Utility Class) - http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/SharedC...n/bin/cabsa.cab

O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab

O16 - DPF: {ED28050F-D713-43BA-A376-DCC5C35407D5} (MsnMusicAx Class) - http://entimg.msn.com/client/msnmusax2918.cab

O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe

O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe

O23 - Service: ISSvc (ISSVC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ISSVC.exe

O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE

O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe

O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe

O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe

O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

O23 - Service: SymWMI Service (SymWSC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Center\SymWSC.exe

Active scan

Incident Status Location

Potentially unwanted tool:application/mediapipe Not disinfected hkey_classes_root\clsid\{B3E19860-0CD5-4991-A066-4FCA2704DE59}

Adware:adware/weirdontheweb Not disinfected Windows Registry

Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/adultfriendfinder Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Apmebf Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Falkag Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Falkag Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/bravenetA Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/BurstNet Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/GoStats Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Ccbill Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Hitslink Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Sextracker Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Sextracker Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Sextracker Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Sextracker Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/cs.sexcounter Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Coremetrics Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/FastClick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Findwhat Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/GoStats Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Humanclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/HotLog Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Screensavers Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/MediaTickets Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Linksynergy Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Mediaplex Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Outster Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/PayCounter Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/QkSrv Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/QuestionMarket Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/RealMedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Searchportal Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Server.iad.Liveperson Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/SexList Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/SpyLog Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Statcounter Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/WebtrendsLive Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Target Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Tradedoubler Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Weborama Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/WebPower Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/XXXCounter Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Yadro Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Adserver Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Zedo Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\leroy\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt

Potentially unwanted tool:Application/MediaPipe Not disinfected C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1417001333-1383384898-725345543-1004\Dc1\license_manager.exe

Potentially unwanted tool:Application/MediaPipe Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\entry.dll

Virus:Exploit/ByteVerify Disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\counter.jpg-5aa9cbc6-62936bc4.zip[Gummy.class]

Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Hbmediapro Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Adrevolver Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/adultfriendfinder Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Apmebf Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Falkag Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Belnk Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Atwola Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Belnk Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Bfast Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Bluestreak Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/bravenetA Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/BurstNet Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Barelylegal Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/CasinoKing Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Ccbill Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/CentrPort Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Cgi-bin Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Hitslink Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Sextracker Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Sextracker Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Sextracker Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy conne[email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Sextracker Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/cs.sexcounter Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/did-it Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Belnk Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/FastClick Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Findwhat Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/GoStats Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Humanclick Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Screensavers Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Kmpads Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Linksynergy Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Maxserving Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Mediaplex Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/PayCounter Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/QkSrv Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/QuestionMarket Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/RealMedia Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Server.iad.Liveperson Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/SexList Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Sextracker Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/SpywareStormer Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Statcounter Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/WebtrendsLive Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Mammamediasolutions Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Traffic Marketplace Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Valueclick Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/BurstBeacon Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][2].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Xiti Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/XXXCounter Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Spyware:Cookie/Adserver Not disinfected F:\Documents and Settings\Leroy Conner\Cookies\leroy [email protected][1].txt

Edited by leroyconne

Looking good....

Clear your JRE Cache

1. Click Start > Control Panel >"other control panel options" > double-click on the Java Icon (coffee cup) in the Control Panel.

2. It will say "Java Plug-in" under the icon.

Please find the update button or tab in the Java Control Panel. Update your Java then reboot.

3. If you are unable to update you can manually update by going here:

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

4. After the reboot, go back into the Control Panel and double-click the Java Icon.

5. Under Temporary Internet Files, click the Delete Files button.

6. There are three options in the window to clear the cache - Leave ALL 3 Checked

Downloaded Applets

Downloaded Applications

Other Files

7. Click OK on Delete Temporary Files Window

Note: This deletes ALL the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the CACHE.

8. Click OK to leave the Java Control Panel.

Next, download ATF Cleaner http://www.atribune.org/content/view/19/2/

Click "Main" > check 'select all' this first time using it, then click "Empty Selected". Do the same for FireFox or Opera if you use either of those browsers.

Finally go to Control Panel > Internet Options.

On the General tab under "Temporary Internet Files" Click "Delete Files".

Put a check by "Delete Offline Content" and click OK.

Reboot and let me know how things are now :)

Sign in to follow this