Change Mode

audio help

dragnmastr85

This prob isnt the place for this but I figure someone might know. I have a cell phone that has an mp3 player built in. I have the one gig microsd card filled and it plays fine through the speaker phone. the 3/32 mini audio plug that you use for headsets and whatnot is supposed to be what you can use for headphones. I bought 2 different types of 3/32 to 1/8 adapters and niether worked. Sound comes out when I plug it in halfway though. I assume this is because the phone give one channel of sound. What can I do to get the desired results?

What phone have you got? For my brother to use stereo headset her had to buy a cheap adapter off ebay for a few pounds.

Also most phones will put out stereo but they usually are a longer connection, because they also have the function for a microphone which might be why yours isnt working.

Edited by Bubba

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a quick look (in work) and some people are saying you need to use the official headphones from motorola or you wont get stereo, i imagine they are over priced and crap but better than mono im sure.

I also had a look for an adapter but cant seem to find one that will work 100%