Change Mode

Forum Wars Chat

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that is for sure, even when I was banging my head against the wall, trying to figure out why this was happening, I just couldn't stay mad at them...

All of those guys really have had their hands full, and have really been workin some long days trying to get this sorted out. I am sure that EVGA just barely broke evn on these cards....

I bet they have spent several thousands of dollars between overnight shipments, repeatedly dead cards, and manufacturing new cards......

I reckon they lost money.... :(

O.K. now for more real chat! Whose gonna help me kick some TRP

:filtered:? :geezer::nana:

I'm with you dude! I'm burning in the A S 5 on my new CPU cooler right now....

It's a Zalman Fatal1ty FS-C77, it has given me about a 3-4c temp drop from my 7000B so far....I was hoping for a solid 5, but I guess this is still better.... I got it for $50 shipped( new from ZipZoom), so I was glad I didn't have to pay the $65+ premium that it usually goes for.....

When the Dust Settles we Shall See :boxing:

let me know how those words Taste :P

I'm already tasting it thanks to the crippled 7900 I had to use to give me my highest score possible @ the crppled speed of 650/1300 :rofl2:

Edited by Luis_GT

I am already tasting, thanks to my beloved heatsink and pizza oven air cooling. :rofl2:

My wife already warned me... don't even think of using the portable room a/c :lol: I asked if I could borrow the deep freezer in the basement for a few days :rofl2:

Yeah hi Caintry Boy, I am indeed a HWA defector :P Those guys there have no general interest in any of this :snooze:

Edited by IanY

You guys thinking about some team names???

Shogans heros... sounds like a greek sandwich :rofl2:

Yeah, so far we've got these:

Shogans Heros <they kill Raptors

Raptor Killers

Raptor Exterminators

Raptor For Lunch Bunch

Raptor With 1000 Island Dressing

:rofl2:

well, got rid of that CRAP Asrock board and ran all stock. got a few thousand more for the competition than i did when i was oc'd on the crap mobo.

i'm lovin' it.

also slaped on the artic 64 freezer, nice so far and i didn't even sand down the rough core.

well, got rid of that CRAP Asrock board and ran all stock. got a few thousand more for the competition than i did when i was oc'd on the crap mobo.

i'm lovin' it.

also slaped on the artic 64 freezer, nice so far and i didn't even sand down the rough core.

so what'd ya get ?