Change Mode

Forum Wars Chat

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great guys ..... i'll update system # 1 in a bit then ....... work on getting system # 2 posted

after that i'll get my son to run his

there is an AMD Dual Core optimizer available ...... so far it has been uninstalled from my rig and has caused various issues on mine as well ......... . i dont recomend it

Looks great guys ..... i'll update system # 1 in a bit then ....... work on getting system # 2 posted

after that i'll get my son to run his

there is an AMD Dual Core optimizer available ...... so far it has been uninstalled from my rig and has caused various issues on mine as well ......... . i dont recomend it

You know in college, when I was using a MAC I never had these problems :rofl2: Edited by rtyrie1

Same here :crash:

I installed it and performance decreased across all tests (around 2,300 points).

So I removed and had some issues also...

:tup: entered 104300

Wayne, as the thread gets longer, please go ahead and put up the links for the scores that haven't changed just so the cops don't have to look for them. Thanks!

No problem, I'd like to keep increasing the other scores, but can't keep the 7900 stable.

3D03: 16020 = http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=4857865

3D05: 7201 = http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=209737

3D06: 3929 = http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=371880

CrystalMark V9: = http://crystalmark.info/CrystalMark/09en/r...ng.php?ID=61029

ALU :18605

FPU: 22928

Mem: 14506

HDD: 24312

Total: 99491

AMD Opteron 165 Dual Core @ 2.520 MHz

9 x 280 (OCd)

Mushkin XP PC4400 1GB Dual Channel

4 wd 250 sata II raid 0 / Seagate 160GB IDE

Nvidia 7800GT - 495MHz Core clock / 1.20GHz Memoery Clock (OCd)

Dual Core

Single VGA

Air cooling

That 05 score looks really low....

On my single core at 2.6GHz, with a 7800GT @ 495/1200 I was getting about 8270!!!

Check your driver settings and make sure everything is on app controlled, and performance, etc..etc...

The other scores look about right though ;)

What 05 score? :huh: The link isn't working for me.....

hey I_G will give them to you, hey Agent what ya mean man. Please be more specific, with a guy with broken brains :lol: lol.

What settings do I have to check plz.

hey I_G will give them to you, hey Agent what ya mean man. Please be more specific, with a guy with broken brains :lol: lol.

What settings do I have to check plz.

Miggs ya hafta go into your ORB Project manager and make the link that you post a PUBLISHED score so we can see it

Sho said he was gonna mark the Pkg as Cuba Cigars to see how long it sits in Customs for

J/K ..... :laughing:

:laughing: .................... :huh: He probably would :huh: ........................... :laughing:

hey I_g,

got a slight problem man, I renamed the 03 and 06 scores, but instead of hitting publish, I hit delete and update, sorry man, I will have to post new scores, as well as the 05 score, it must be a typo there, coz' I cound't find anything in the project manager, trying them now,

hope you understand, sorry man, and thanks.

hey I_g,

got a slight problem man, I renamed the 03 and 06 scores, but instead of hitting publish, I hit delete and update, sorry man, I will have to post new scores, as well as the 05 score, it must be a typo there, coz' I cound't find anything in the project manager, trying them now,

hope you understand, sorry man, and thanks.

Ouch!! Sorry to hear that!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.

Ouch!! Sorry to hear that!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.

well if you can allow me, I can run them again, and post new scores, the same OC, just to run them again.

Sounds perfectly acceptable to me. :tup:

hey sure thanks man, I thought it would not be acceptable, since I alread posted them here.

But that sounds good news, maybe I will also do what Agent_Smith told me too, check my video card settings, maybe with all the same settings, I could get an extra 1000 points or so.

Thanks a million I_G. :):rolleyes:

OK guys, heres the delima....

EVGA has manufactured a new series of 7900GT's with different memory....

They are shipping them out either Thursday or Friday, but are using overnight shipping....

If I recieve the new card Monday, can I tweak it all day, and post my final upgraded score late that night? I am eastern time, so I would need to know what the latest time I could post would be, I won't have much time at all to tweak, but I am pretty sure I can get some damn good numbers posted. I am really sorry to cut it so close on you guys, but it was beyond my control. Thanks

OK guys, heres the delima....

EVGA has manufactured a new series of 7900GT's with different memory....

They are shipping them out either Thursday or Friday, but are using overnight shipping....

If I recieve the new card Monday, can I tweak it all day, and post my final upgraded score late that night? I am eastern time, so I would need to know what the latest time I could post would be, I won't have much time at all to tweak, but I am pretty sure I can get some damn good numbers posted. I am really sorry to cut it so close on you guys, but it was beyond my control. Thanks

hey gr8 news man, I sure they will work though, actually they were telling me, replacement cards. excellent man, I hope they r good cards.