Change Mode

everrest is not showing my gpu after puting in a 7800gtx go

today i pop in a 7800gtx go in my dell 9300 from a 6800go but it doesint show anything in the gpu tab.

is there anyway i could get it show something?

or is there another software that shows stuff about the gpu?

today i pop in a 7800gtx go in my dell 9300 from a 6800go but it doesint show anything in the gpu tab.

is there anyway i could get it show something?

or is there another software that shows stuff about the gpu?

I know this sounds stupid, but did you delete the old drivers, and download new ones?

it does 6600 stock in 05 and 7k at 420core and 1100mem

and 14k on 03

and i tried games they seem too run pretty smooth.

I would'nt sweat it then.The software is just having trouble recognizing what it is thru your Dell motherboard.Its really no biggy as long as your 3D apps are fine.

If you are using the last free Home version, that may explain why Everst doesn't see the card. Might want to give the Ultimate Edition a try (its up to version 3 now, just updated mine today). I know my card is only a 6600GT, but there are quite a few new features in it (extra benchmark test, system stability/stress test, etc). Here's a screen shot of what it shows for mine,

Posted Image

the bit down in the bottom that shows the three different clock settings is new (noy sure if it is new in the latest version, or a previous update, but it wasn't there in my previous version of 2.X).

Archived