Sign in to follow this  
Oxford

Selection Capabilities

Hello All!

I have used Optmize for some time and I am extremely pleased with it. The transition up to the newer version went very smooth and then the slick little addition to the update radio button, you gota love it! Once again the move to version 1.5.7.1 was incredibly fluid.

I would like to add something to the wish list if I may. There is not a way to select (always ignore) an item from making changes to the system. They are good settings that are proposed but not to all users.

EXAMPLE Disable Paging System Core ( well I do use hibernation and there has been a number of times I wake to find the system still on, its just awkward to keep restoring the 0 in the registry) because there are multiple users and not all remember to watch for the little check mark each and every time.

There are other Examples but I think you get the idea.

Have a Great Day

Oxford :geezer:

:wp:

Actually this is a very good suggestion.

This is the best place to post a question about a paid product.

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?showforum=29

Thank you kindly for your redirection, I thought here was the proper place due to the caption under the heading SITE FEEDBACK (Let us know how you liked the site, or ask for new features).

I thought it to be a new feature/ suggestion! I will try to re-post it where you recommended.

Again Thank You

Oxford :geezer: