Change Mode

ectasy rising

hydrotaoist

I have actually done ectasy before and it is ineed one of the best feelings i have ever had in my life.

It literally changes how you think while on it and after. But i dont think it should be made legal because it does feel so good and it would probly get out of control.

Also it leaves you very depressed afterward. Im sure the number of suicides would increase if made legal. People are going to do it weather legal or not and the new illegal ones are always filled with alot of crap.

It took me over a year to find a clean one not dopped up with herione and other very dangerous drugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6PHhOZ32g&search=mdma

Edited by hydrotaoist

I've done all kinds of drugs in my lifetime but I don't do them anymore and I don't come here and brag about it. Weed is one thing, it's a naturally growing herb that has very few harmful effects on the human body beyond the obvious (from smoking it). But Ecstasy is a synthetic narcotic that is highly addictive, as bad as if not worse than crack, and is responsible for more hospital stays that I can shake a stick at. Even if I had done ecstasy, I wouldn't be here bragging about it. -kd5-

Exactly what "tester" did you use? There are substances which do not cause a reaction with ecstasy test kits. Just because a tablet tests positive for an ecstasy-like substance does not mean that the tablets are pure or safe as they may contain a wide variety of other dangerous or safe substances. The test kits themselves contain chemicals that can be dangerous and should be handled properly to say the least.

How is it bragging? Did you even watch the video? The video will tell you alot about it. Although it does seem pretty one sided.

Im not happy that i did it. Just stated that i have. Even the man that created it himself asked how something could be addictive if takin multiple times has zero effect? Basically you have to double the dosage to have the same effect and if takin constantly don't even make you high anymore.

For some reason as soon as something becomes illegal everyone hates it. I base off the facts that govt feed BS.

All the tests that the govt made were proven to be WAY overstated. Im not saying it doesn't do any harm because it hasn't been out long enough to come up with the long term effects. But it does prove the govt will lie its :filtered: off to prove a point which is why i review the facts first.

How is it bragging? Did you even watch the video? The video will tell you alot about it. Although it does seem pretty one sided.

What video? If it's a video glorifying ecstasy, I don't want to see it.

Im not happy that i did it. Just stated that i have.

Your statement:

I have actually done ectasy before and it is ineed one of the best feelings i have ever had in my life.

Sorry, I just feel that ecstasy is dangerous. -kd5-

Exactly what "tester" did you use? There are substances which do not cause a reaction with ecstasy test kits. Just because a tablet tests positive for an ecstasy-like substance does not mean that the tablets are pure or safe as they may contain a wide variety of other dangerous or safe substances. The test kits themselves contain chemicals that can be dangerous and should be handled properly to say the least.

You have to chip a piece off and drop a dot of the liquid on it. If the color changed then it had other chemicals in it besides mdma. I tested about 35 pills to find some clean ones so i thought it was pretty accurate. But yes it could of been wrong and i could of died from it.

I am not by any means saying the ectasy is ok. Sometime in 30 years it could have some very adverse affects on me. That is a risk i took and full understood.

I just wish the govt. would be honest about these things. The more they stretch the truth the more people will not believe them.

You have to chip a piece off and drop a dot of the liquid on it. If the color changed then it had other chemicals in it besides mdma. I tested about 35 pills to find some clean ones so i thought it was pretty accurate. But yes it could of been wrong and i could of died from it.

I am not by any means saying the ectasy is ok. Sometime in 30 years it could have some very adverse affects on me. That is a risk i took and full understood.

I just wish the govt. would be honest about these things. The more they stretch the truth the more people will not believe them.

I am glad you understand and admit it could have killed you. People need to hear it.

What is your issue with what the governmant "says" about it?

I posted the video at the top now chop you can see some of the issues there.

I forgot the link on both my posts. Maybe MDMA affects your ability to multitask or my autism could be to blame :rofl2:

I understand the dangers of this just because of the fact it makes you feel so damn good. Not only that but afterward it does leave you feeling depressed. This is the reason it was made illegal. But the govt then pays a scientist to do some tests and all of them are WAY overboard with the actual effects.

Then they wonder why the youth dont listen to them. Its alot harder to lie to youth these days. The internet is a mass of information at your fingertips

Then they wonder why the youth dont listen to them. Its alot harder to lie to youth these days. The internet is a mass of information at your fingertips

There is more misinformation popularly spread on the internet regarding such matters than there is legitimate information IMHO.

The power of the internet to legitimize misinformation is enormous and it seems the most common victims are the youth.

In effect it is as easy as ever to lie to youths. People do it all the time on the internet.

I had asked what your issues were with what the government "says". Research is research, some is better than others. It is ultimately the body of knowledge that emerges which is of importance. People love to latch onto one study that they love or one that they hate and make a stand on an issue based on such a thing. This is just as abusive of scientific pursuit as is fudging data. The popular media is very guilty of this sort of thing and feeds into it heavily.

So your issue is that you feel lied to? Is that it?

Doesn't it seem odd the very first test with weed came back with brain cell damage and all the tests that i found afterward showed no cell damage what so ever?

Then you have another yet again paid by the govt and this time it was wrong again? At one point they said the serotonin(sp?) loss was at 80% when the new test was done the said the average was 5%.

Tests are whacky at times but those numbers are WAY different.

personally I am terrified to take something and have no idea what is actually in it or what it might do to me.

So much for the theory that demon weed leads everyone to harder drugs eh? :P

I never had the desire to try that stuff but to each their own...

"The shocking picture showed the once pretty, 19-year-old APU student bloated and bleeding after she took a batch of "rogue" high-strength tablets"

like chop sez ....you don't know the source or content ......you bet your health on it

i think his point is, if the government was more up-front and completely honest about things like drugs, then maybe they'd be paid attention to.

but the us gov't is still trying to pretend that 'reefer madness' is very accurate. they have a tendancy to sensationalize a bit too much.

Yes well, that is what happens when you have lawyers practicing medicine. :lol:

Listen to your doctors.

Regarding what the government "says"....vote.

X WITH HERION, comon have common sense people dont cut drugs with more expensive ones, test your pills yourself. BUT HERION is not a common cut, it cost like 5x more than mdma why would they screw themselves, they cut them with ephedrine.

the us govt invented the drug, and anyone who has taken clean x will tell you it was the best feeling ever

e is amazing, but i never feel depressed, i feel like its SO GOOD that i only want that feeling every couple months. Quite an effective antidepressant considering when influenced you cant do anything but smile

i do know some what i call "e-tards" poppin them left and right but not me

Edited by leprechanmonkie

X WITH HERION, comon have common sense people dont cut drugs with more expensive ones, test your pills yourself. BUT HERION is not a common cut, it cost like 5x more than mdma why would they screw themselves, they cut them with ephedrine.

the us govt invented the drug, and anyone who has taken clean x will tell you it was the best feeling ever

MDMA was patented in 1913 by a German company...Merck. Alexander Shulgin did later work on it at Dow and is also the first reported human to use MDMA.

Heroin not a common cut? Of course. But it has been found.

Why would they screw themselves? These are criminals...by definition they endeavor to screw themselves. :lol:

I understand the dangers of this just because of the fact it makes you feel so damn good. Not only that but afterward it does leave you feeling depressed.

I assume by your admitance of use of this drug that you not only enjoy the high but the low's as well

and claim what you took and tested to be safe?

Sorry but that is a very laughable statement, guess there really is a reason they call it dope.