Change Mode

New Winners for June!

It's time to announce the winners for the month of June! :clap:

This time around we have three tips that were selected for inclusion in the newsletter.

Flyfishingrules2 had a quick and easy tip for increasing your computer's performance by limiting the amount of space the recycle bin can use. Nothing exotic, but very effective:

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1170625

And for those of us whose eyesight could use a little help, both shogan191 and Rmc had some tricks to make those characters on the screen that we're squinting at a lot easier to see.

Shogan191's trick makes everything on the screen a bit larger for those of us that need it:

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1171609

and Rmc's tip is very handy for 'on demand' font enlargements when reading email:

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1191936

Congratulations to our three winners!! :tup:

Thanks to all our members for contributing, and keep those Tips 'n' Tricks coming this way! :adios:

Congrats for all.

They were posted in Apr.How it is that they are winners in June?Just curious.

Any tip can be selected at any time for inclusion in the newsletter. It would be our loss to exclude tips from the previous months. If there are a lot of great tips in any one month (and there are) we simply can't publish them all in the same newsletter.

w0t :blink: , I thought I_G was rich and he had a big heart lol.

so he would give all of us $100 lol. :lol: , or he would go one step further, instead of giving money, he would give us a piece of two of his latest rig, maybe giving us a raptor, a video card, or a cpu chip, some ram lol, am I not right I_G :laughing: lol. :P:adios:

wooops, did I make I_G made, oh no now I'm gonna get my butt whooped hard :hammer::surrender::nana: , but I still luv ya I_G :wub: , you are gr8 person :hug::)

Edited by miggs78

Thanks miggs, but you really need to try and cheer up some. :blank: I hate to see you so serious. :P:adios:

J/K, my friend. :mrgreen:

Just so there is no confusion, Rob Cheng picks the tips that are used in the newsletter. If anyone wants to say 'Thank You' it should be to Rob, not me. :yup:

I help out some around the forums and try to keep the infighting to a minimum, but you guys are doing a great job of keeping the Tips 'n' Tricks forum running smoothly. :)

Thanks miggs, but you really need to try and cheer up some. :blank: I hate to see you so serious. :P:adios:

J/K, my friend. :mrgreen:

Just so there is no confusion, Rob Cheng picks the tips that are used in the newsletter. If anyone wants to say 'Thank You' it should be to Rob, not me. :yup:

I help out some around the forums and try to keep the infighting to a minimum, but you guys are doing a great job of keeping the Tips 'n' Tricks forum running smoothly. :)

oh thanks, man I_G your the one who gave me ma brains back to cool down, I'm not serious anymore, the last post I was just trying off to pull ur leg, maybe you never got it, I qutote

r he would go one step further, instead of giving money, he would give us a piece of two of his latest rig, maybe giving us a raptor, a video card, or a cpu chip, some ram lol, am I not right I_G

lol.

:lol: , yeah man thanks alot, I keeping it cool, and trying to get tips and tricks that do help people, not trying to be cocky, you must have seen some of my tricks, like Faterfox (it really boosts things up), also the post for internet speed improvement, I mean 1 single app can make u get the fastest speed. Thanks to you giving me some two cents.

Thanks alot, cya around :D oh yeah and tell thankyou to Mr. ROB, he's doing some excellent job picking up people. :):adios: