Change Mode

i bench 3dmark 01 03 05 today

and my score was 19,567 for 01

and for 03 i got 11206

and 5765 for 05

my system is at 2.5ghzs had it at 2.7 allways but didint trust the psu when i got the x800.

and the video card is at 552core from 475 stock and mem is 531/1062 from 450 stock.

is it performeing as it should?

and will it hurt too try uping the overclock more?

you could try... but keep an eye on temps, i know the x800's got hot with me, i changed the cooler to the artic cooler in the end, and i could overclock my xt pe to just over 620/630.

but as for your overclock, its pretty decent. scores look good as well!

cool:)

so far the temps are 38 too 40idel gpu temp and 36 chip temp.

and the highest i seen it go was 70c mosty its in the 60s.

but ever sence i got this card my system and cpu temps droped:)

and the side of my case is cool even when playing a game:)

when i had the 9800 the case whould get warm and my temps were higher but i didint even know the temps on the card because no temp censor.

Edited by gordesky1

ATI tray tool can monitor temps, speeds, fan RPM, FVM,FPS and show it OSD during game play.

Screen shot is easy too.

Posted Image

Edited by mem23

Not sure what do you mean but ATI tray let you chose hotkeys for most of its functions.Even let you chose the folder you wanna save the sreenshots and in what format of 3 given.You just hit the key or the key-combo you have chosen anytime you want and ATI tray will make a screenshot of your desktop in a format you want and where you want it.

your card is doing what it should, i would get a better cooler though. im in neede to get one my self. i had a X850pro flashed to XT before and at default it was pulling around 6300 in05. with this [email protected] 590/700 i get about 8400 in 3dmark05 with my cpu default.. heat is limiting me. as the card will run games at 685 core :lol:

You might wanna consider some which will blow the hot air outwards on the rear tho otherwise that tremendous amount of heat would be traped inside the case.This will make run hotter everything.

You might wanna consider some which will blow the hot air outwards on the rear tho otherwise that tremendous amount of heat would be traped inside the case.This will make run hotter everything.

Yea this is possible. although, his card is hitting 70C core so imagine how hott his case is.. im sure his ambient is about 50C itleast.. so inturn if he gets a zalman VF700 and drops his core temps to about 50C and ambient to 40C then his case temps will drop along with all the other hard ware. because there not a big graphics board running 150F lol in there anymore ;)

Yea this is possible. although, his card is hitting 70C core so imagine how hott his case is.. im sure his ambient is about 50C itleast.. so inturn if he gets a zalman VF700 and drops his core temps to about 50C and ambient to 40C then his case temps will drop along with all the other hard ware. because there not a big graphics board running 150F lol in there anymore ;)

Heatsink takes the heat from the core and fan help cool the heatsink.Heat stays inside the case.Heat rises inside the case so the heatsink can not work as sufficient as when the ambient temps were lower so core temps are rising up again.Unless you have some serious freshair intake to cool the case your running in circles.I myself just going to get this cooler for my x850xt running at 70C during games.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16835186129

Edited by mem23

Heatsink takes the heat from the core and fan help cool the heatsink.Heat stays inside the case.Heat rises inside the case so the heatsink can not work as sufficient as when the ambient temps were lower so core temps are rising up again.Unless you have some serious freshair intake to cool the case your running in circles.I myself just going to get this cooler for my x850xt running at 70C during games.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16835186129

Well the ArticSilencer for 20$ sounds great.. it actually use to be 37$ back when i had my card which was a month ago lol..i wish it fit what i have now plus, it exaust air out of the case.

my system temps and cpu temps stays pretty cool even at 70c for the card.

right now its 33 too 34 cpu and pwmic is 28c and system is ony 27c

than when playing games i never seen 40c except the cpu tho lol

but everything is staying pretty cool than when i had the 9800 in it tho:)