Change Mode

Accessing webmail at work

My home PC went pop this weekend so until I get it fixed I only have access to my PC at work. Unfortunately yahoo webmail is blocked so I cannot access any of my personal email until my PC is up and running again.

I remember once reading about websites that act as portals so users can access sites through them. Does anyone know of a site like this or any way I can get onto my yahoo mail without messing with my work PC settings?

My home PC went pop this weekend so until I get it fixed I only have access to my PC at work. Unfortunately yahoo webmail is blocked so I cannot access any of my personal email until my PC is up and running again.

I remember once reading about websites that act as portals so users can access sites through them. Does anyone know of a site like this or any way I can get onto my yahoo mail without messing with my work PC settings?

If you have a POP3 or IMAP4 type of account you could access thru www.mail2web.com

Thatg mail2web is a good program, I used to use it when I travelled alot. However, you should be able to go to Yahoo, click on Mail and log in from any computer anywhere. I do it when I travel now for my Yahoo address and also for my primary email. My son is in the Air Force and travels alot also, and has no problem logging in to Yahoo mail from anywhere, even overseas.

[i only have access to my PC at work. Unfortunately yahoo webmail is blocked so I cannot access any of my personal email until my PC is up and running again.

If his work has this specific site blocked then he may not have any options. A lot of companies are agressivly blocking sites that can allow viruses to come on attachments.