Change Mode

Grey List

RPN

I'm thoroughly confused!!! I thought the purpose of ERASE was to completely delete from my

computer, all records of past web sites that I have visited.....yet you show all of this information

when I click on the Grey List, after ERASE has scanned my computer.

How do I delete the Grey List from my computer.

:wp:

What you are seeing when you click the Gray list button is not a list of what was found on your computer. That is found on the 'scanning' page by clicking on the menu items in the left pane. The Gray list that you are seeing is the reference list maintained by PC Pitstop and used by Erase to compare what it found on your computer. If you select the 'Only delete cookies on the Grey List maintained by PC Pitstop' that is how the program knows what cookies to erase and which ones to keep.

The 'download' button will update the Gray list as new items are added from time to time.

:wp:

What you are seeing when you click the Gray list button is not a list of what was found on your computer. That is found on the 'scanning' page by clicking on the menu items in the left pane. The Gray list that you are seeing is the reference list maintained by PC Pitstop and used by Erase to compare what it found on your computer. If you select the 'Only delete cookies on the Grey List maintained by PC Pitstop' that is how the program knows what cookies to erase and which ones to keep.

The 'download' button will update the Gray list as new items are added from time to time.

THANK YOU......now I understand the Gray list.

Archived