Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Ted_*

Uninstall problem

Guest Guest_Ted_*

Installed optimizer v-1.0.0.14 tried uninstalling after problems with my computer forced me to use system restore however I get an error message telling me unins000.dat is missing so it can't uninstall. I tried installing new version but it wants to remove old version first ending with the same results. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest Guest

Help??

Followed your instructions and uninstall failed for version 1.0v; ie., uninstall program does not recognize file format for '000.dat'

Help??

Followed your instructions and uninstall failed for version 1.0v; ie., uninstall program does not recognize file format for '000.dat'

Send me a PM with an email address and I can send you a zipped copy of 1.0.0.14. Which version did you use to try to reinstall/uninstall?

Guest Guest_Carol_*

Send me a PM with an email address and I can send you a zipped copy of 1.0.0.14. Which version did you use to try to reinstall/uninstall?

I am having the same problem; I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but it said that I couldn't uninstall because unins000.dat was missing.

Can you send me a zip file, too

Hi- I'm very new to this but I am having the same problem - I cant unistall the previous version optimize v-1.0.0.14 and hence cant install 1.5 please help