Heavy marijuana use not linked to lung cancer

kd5, example: i quit smoking tabbaco as well, that was easy!

had no other dependencies, although i may have tried many types of drugs randomly, all i needed was a book of topps and a big stinky bag of pot and all was well, if i didnt have any, i found friends that did, if they didnt have any i scrounged for nickles and dimes under the soufa coushons, even snatched a few twenties out of my mothers purse, i couldnt hold a job, my life was useless all for a high, being coaght with a bag in high school changed my life completely, dropping out only makes the sittuation worse, i always said to people that it was easy to quit, i lied to them and to myself, its a shame when you start believing your own lies and living in denial, i had a fast metabolism :shrug:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck, you got off scott free lols, if what you said is true you must not be human, i sat in a room with twenty to 30 persons with the same dependencie for months, ive seen them come and go, half that left, still were addicts, pot is just as addictive as any drug, plain and simple, this is how you can tell, because you need it.

:laughing: @ this thread.

Rob Cheng... as always you post so eloquently. Well done. :clap: Nicotine is indeed my worst habit ever too.

Everyone has differing opinions on this and there is no changing them so why keep on and on...

I work in a bar and I can tell you this, I had rather be in a room full of pot smokers than a room full of drunks any day of the week. It is so sickening to observe drunks that lately I really have no desire to drink at all. I've never been much of a drinker anyway but still do occasionally like a glass of wine or have a beer or two.

I've been around weed most of my life. Never saw anyone freak out, get violent or do anything other than try to overdose on cheetos or some cereal. On the other hand I've witnessed some really horrible things from people on alcohol. So all you finger pointing judgemental folks can't change my mind on the lesser of two evils here. Anyone can google statistics. I, on the other hand have saw this with my own eyes. I don't need any googled info to tell me any different. Nor do I feel the need to argue about it for about 14 pages.

I have such a green thumb that if it ever becomes legal I'm gonna change professions and start farming B)

I've never felt I was above or beneath anyone. Everyone should be equal. So I hope some of ya'll don't break your neck when ya fall off your high horses. :adios:

Edited by TracyLynn

?????? :blink:

Yeah. :rolleyes:

Well excuse me Chopdoc, but that's not normal, I don't give a rats behind what you think. It sounds to me like someone was lacing his pot with addictive chemicals (or he had an exceptionally addictive personality) which might explain the behavior he described. But I have never met a single person who has ever been addicted to marijuana like that. Cocaine, yes. Methamphetamines, yes. Probably heroin and morphine although I've never tried either. Speed, downs, hallucinogens, surely. But I have never seen anyone addicted to marijuana unless it was laced with addictive chemicals. Never. Go roll your eyes at someone else. -kd5-

:rofl2:

Of course many are not affected that way...but all too many are.

or your metabolism is built way differently than most people's.

I get a kick out of it when people say that sort of thing. What do you know about metabolism? Are you saying this is a metabolic disorder?

Oh, wait.....this is for you..... :rolleyes:

Lighten up. :lol:

Here is aperson with just what you want to see! Lots of experience getting high! And you reject what they say because you don't like it!

Constructing your own reality the way you like so you can look in the mirror and sleep at night is a common endeavor.

Edited by Chopdoc

Constructing your own reality the way you like so you can look in the mirror and sleep at night is a common endeavor.

A mirror might reveal some pretty interesting things about yourself as well. -kd5-

Obviously....because you deny yhem when you see them. Just as you did here.

I deny nothing Chopdoc. I have 30 years worth of real life experience with it, not to mention a paper I did on the subject in Psychology class back in 1973, what do you have? A little dabble with it when you were younger and some medical research done by a profession that will fight to the bitter death, for their own nefarious reasons, to prevent marijuana from becoming legal. Have you ever seen Reefer Madness? I have. Your argument reminds me of it.

This is going (has gone) nowhere fast. I'm out of here... :mrsgreen: -kd5-

I think they need to make everything illegal that anyone has ever had any kind of problem with...it should be back to being like the prohibition...that worked real well as I recall :clap: If I have my facts correct...isn't marijuanna legal in other countries? Why is it illegal here?

The first anti-marijuana laws were enacted on that basis, not the moral anti-drug stance it is today... because no one much cared either way, and because a social aversion too it developed; propaganda about "The Devil's Weed" started to get play and the whole argument over it's social impact started to overshadow the original reason for banning it.

Five years after cannabis hemp was outlawed in 1937, it was promptly reintroduced for the World War II effort in 1942.

So, when the young pilot, George Bush, baled out of his burning airplane after a battle over the Pacific, little did he know:

- Parts of his aircraft engine were lubricated with cannabis hempseed oil,

- 100% of his life-saving parachute webbing was made from U.S. grown cannabis hemp,

- Virtually all the rigging and ropes of the ship that pulled him in were made of cannabis hemp.

- The fire hoses on the ship (as were those in the schools he had attended) were woven from cannabis hemp; and finally,

- As young George Bush stood safely on the deck, his shoes' durable stitching was of cannabis hemp, as it is in all good leather and military shoes to this day.

Yet Bush spent a good deal of his career eradicating the cannabis plant and enforcing laws to make certain that no one will learn this information - possibly including himself.

From The Emperor Wears No Clothes

www.jackherer.com

Well thats it then. I blame marijuana for all of the current problems in the country.

If that parachute had failed, Bush would have died, and the shrub would not have been born.

Ban pot! :laughing:

I was almost convinced it was OK to make it legal.

That post destroyed all hopes of me ever supporting legalization. :mrsgreen:

Edited by Bruce

I deny nothing Chopdoc. I have 30 years worth of real life experience with it, not to mention a paper I did on the subject in Psychology class back in 1973, what do you have? A little dabble with it when you were younger and some medical research done by a profession that will fight to the bitter death, for their own nefarious reasons, to prevent marijuana from becoming legal. Have you ever seen Reefer Madness? I have. Your argument reminds me of it.

This is going (has gone) nowhere fast. I'm out of here... :mrsgreen: -kd5-

:lol:

I see. Your 1973 psych class term paper is supposed to carry more weight than what? :rofl2:

What do I have? More qualification, experience, and education than you in this regard. A lot more.