Change Mode

FORUM WARS 2006 (Prilim Scores)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i couldn't get 3d06 to install w/out crashing my pc. froze every time when instaling the open AL file. fresh download of it didn't work either so i'll just use the defualt 2000 that i woulda scored below anyway 'till i get time to reformat this pc.

Crystal Mark

ALU - 7461

FPU - 8176

MEM - 5609

HDD - 11583

3dMark01 - 19772

3dMark03 - 10399

3dMark05 - 4509

3dMark06 - 2000 (untested due to failed install)

Total - 54424

Opty 144 @ 2.0

9x225

2 x 1gig pc4000 OCZ

2 x 36 WD raptors raid 0

BFG 6800GS OC

air cooled

ok, i couldn't get 3d06 to install w/out crashing my pc. froze every time when instaling the open AL file. fresh download of it didn't work either so i'll just use the defualt 2000 that i woulda scored below anyway 'till i get time to reformat this pc.

Crystal Mark

ALU - 7461

FPU - 8176

MEM - 5609

HDD - 11583

3dMark01 - 19772

3dMark03 - 10399

3dMark05 - 4509

3dMark06 - 2000 (untested due to failed install)

Total - 54424

Opty 144 @ 2.0

9x225

2 x 1gig pc4000 OCZ

2 x 36 WD raptors raid 0

BFG 6800GS OC

air cooled

looks good WD ...... try clearing all your cache/junk files . that should allow it to install . if not let us know

Gimme them zeros! For now anyway...

you do understand that posting zeros will count towards overall team score and will be in effect thru out the competition ..... so if someone posts zeros and hopes to have their system together by the deadline . but infact does not make it for what ever reason . all those zeros still count which in effect will bring down the Team score

so please only post if you are sure you will have your system together, up to spec , and posted before the deadline

the zero scores will not be removed from scores if someone is unable to get all their parts in time

i just need for everyone to be aware of this

EDIT : and the Deadline is JULY 10th to get scores submitted

you guy's must have a score posted by July 10th or your out and the Zero's count toward the team total...

Quote from TRP

you do understand that posting zeros will count towards overall team score and will be in effect thru out the competition ..... so if someone posts zeros and hopes to have their system together by the deadline . but infact does not make it for what ever reason . all those zeros still count which in effect will bring down the Team score

so please only post if you are sure you will have your system together, up to spec , and posted before the deadline

the zero scores will not be removed from scores if someone is unable to get all their parts in time

i just need for everyone to be aware of this

EDIT : and the Deadline is JULY 10th to get scores submitted

.. Quote from TRP

So the first week in July thing we talked about is cool now as long as I have my score in by July 10th? Am I understanding this right?

Well if I was sure then I wouldn't need to post zeros :help:

Besides, I'm only posting zeros in the prilim, so it shouldn't count towards the team score, right?

Well if I was sure then I wouldn't need to post zeros :help:

Besides, I'm only posting zeros in the prilim, so it shouldn't count towards the team score, right?

Once you are posted even for the prelim, your scores are entered for the duration of the competition. You would almost be better off to post some scores from an apple 2e and just declare an upgrade later.

But I thought the real comp. was august?

Edit: So it's:

-prilim score by the 10th July for place on team

-comp. in august but we can upgrade before then?

correct but anyscore posted wil count towards team score whether or not upgrades are in

Upgrades need to be completed by July 10th

i am going to limit scores with Zeros being posted to systems that may have almost all components and may be awaiting 1 or 2 parts or is awaiting an RMA on a part

i hope every one undertstands there is a reason for this , and there is plenty of time to know if and what ya got coming

so the deadline has been bumped up to july 10th right, also is there any setting's i need to adjust in CM9 like some tweak's or specific setting's

all the usuals

Post a prelim we can work on the tweaks later :beer:

Prelim deadline for posting a score and entering is June 25th

you must have some kind of score post to be in it by the 25th

but you have til the 10th of July to upgrade.

If you post zeros you must post a real score by the 10th or your out and your team takes the hit...

so it's very important that you can post a score by the 10th if you enter zeros by the 25th of June.

sorry flew, it simply won't install, LOL.

i think it got worse though w/ the crappy power conditions lately i'm losing my raid setup i think.

Try changing the location you're installing 3D06 from. I have had trouble with it installing and changed from one cd-rom to another and it worked like magic. Also copied it from the cd I had burned it to over to the hdd and it worked like magic. ;)

Can somebody tell me how to post a CrystalMark score? I enever use it, so I just wanna run it and get it over with.

My scores will all be low for now because I am only using one GPU, and it suffers from defective memory. A new RMA should be on the way by Monday, and it will be overnighted. I also have an Opteron coming next Tuesday. I can post scores on my system for now, and still upgrade by July 10th right?

Can somebody tell me how to post a CrystalMark score? I enever use it, so I just wanna run it and get it over with.

My scores will all be low for now because I am only using one GPU, and it suffers from defective memory. A new RMA should be on the way by Monday, and it will be overnighted. I also have an Opteron coming next Tuesday. I can post scores on my system for now, and still upgrade by July 10th right?

didnt u have a 3800 on the way

Prelim deadline for posting a score and entering is June 25th

you must have some kind of score post to be in it by the 25th

but you have til the 10th of July to upgrade.

If you post zeros you must post a real score by the 10th or your out and your team takes the hit...

so it's very important that you can post a score by the 10th if you enter zeros by the 25th of June.

Crystal clear now! :)

better get those scores up Shogan & Gryph... I would hate to ban the the conroe again because you guy's passed the deadline..... june 25th

All players must post something by the 25th :pullhair:

that would make alot of other forums real happy :clap:

Team Rosters must be set by the 10th of July at the latest :mrgreen:

i'm teling you it doesn't work untill i reformat this thing. i've tried off cd, off 2 different partitions (on and off raid). everytime it locks up my pc 100% and after i reboot if i try to start it, gives me a no openal.dll error and crashes my pc, lol.

i'll just go w/ the score i have now since i've got new drives to put in anyways.