Change Mode

FORUM WARS 2006 (Prilim Scores)

Heres my Stock A TEAM System # 1 Submission

flewpastu

ALL Benches run with FM Aproved 84.21 driver ...... cant wait to start experimenting with the Non Aproved drivers and 7950's in Quad SLI :boxing: should have them on Monday

3D-01 = 36254

3D-03 = 38352

3D-05 = 15543

3D-06 = 9963

CM09 = 153126

ALU = 21953

FPU = 25064

MEM = 14842

HD = 23431

CALC SAYS = 148099

ATH 64 FX-60 stock

200 X 13

Geil Ultra X DDR550 @ 466

3 74GB Raptors Raid 0

2 x 7900GTX

Dual Core & SLI

Water Cooled

.. i cant wait to push this CHIP

:tup: Entered.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpitty-bump! :mrgreen:

can ya edit the post to reflect correct CPU SPECS reads 250 X 10 = 2500mhz

all 3D Bench tests were @ aprox 2250 mhz and CM 09 @ 1800mhz

i'll enter @ 250 X 9 = 2250mhz

Run a Pit test ...... maby we can see if somethings running in the background causing these problems

but i agree with all previous recomendations try different Drivers and Bios

although i'm runnin old Bios cause the one that supports FX60 has issues

I'll be putting up my Stock scores in a few minutes

I was running the 84.21 drivers, then switched to some others to see if that made any difference, still wouldn't publish. Then tried a new account, with the same result. The bios I'm using is the most recent one that the DFI site has, the 4/6 bios. I'll run a pit test and let evrything run in the background to see if that matters. I hadn't really cut any background things off, just to get a score up at stock, or close to it.

I have to say, the FX60s and Conroe chips are looking awful nice, I hope for the Pit this means :party:

Edited by b21wayne

I was running the 84.21 drivers, then switched to some others to see if that made any difference, still wouldn't publish. Then tried a new account, with the same result. The bios I'm using is the most recent one that the DFI site has, the 4/6 bios. I'll run a pit test and let evrything run in the background to see if that matters. I hadn't really cut any background things off, just to get a score up at stock, or close to it.

I have to say, the FX60s and Conroe chips are looking awful nice, I hope for the Pit this means :party:

I was having the same exact issue, I downloaded and installed the latest AMD dual core drivers and it fixed it. Hope it helps :adios:

I was having the same exact issue, I downloaded and installed the latest AMD dual core drivers and it fixed it. Hope it helps :adios:

Thx Luis, I appreciate the help. I tried it, but still no go. I tried different driver versions, uninstalled a firewall, turned off all eye candy, reinstalled 3d01, and every time it comes up with the same thing. It says it can't publish because of a detected cpu speed variation, but it doesn't matter what speed I run it :pullhair:

Thx Luis, I appreciate the help. I tried it, but still no go. I tried different driver versions, uninstalled a firewall, turned off all eye candy, reinstalled 3d01, and every time it comes up with the same thing. It says it can't publish because of a detected cpu speed variation, but it doesn't matter what speed I run it :pullhair:

do you have cool & Quiet disabled in BIOS ?

Yep, Flew, I never have that going. Thx. for the idea though.

would it be a pain to swap out the CPU from your other rig to see if its the CPU throtling or if its the rest of the hardware

ya know to eliminate one or the other

would it be a pain to swap out the CPU from your other rig to see if its the CPU throtling or if its the rest of the hardware

ya know to eliminate one or the other

Wouldn't that same problem show up in 03, 05, and 06?

Wouldn't that same problem show up in 03, 05, and 06?

good point ....... HMMMM ... it was all i could come up with ..............

well if all else fails.............. ..... Reformat :thud:

good point ....... HMMMM ... it was all i could come up with ..............

well if all else fails.............. ..... Reformat :thud:

I appreciate the suggestion Flew, if I do need to reformat it sure wouldn't be the first time :yikes:

Here are some scores, mostly stock, includes screenshots for 3d2001SE because it would not publish the score, said it was overcclocked when it wasn't.

3d2001SE=27267My Webpage

3d03=19522 My Webpage

3d05=9444 My Webpage

3d06=5266 My Webpage

CMark=116613 My Webpage

ALU=16248

FPU=19046

MEM=10262

HDD=14977

TOTAL=98818 FINALLY :clap:

Opty 175

11x200 (for most)

1gb. Mushkin Redline PC4000

2 WD Raptors 36gb. Raid0

Single VGA

7900GT

FINALLY got 3d01 to publish :cheers::banana::banana2::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Vapo LS

Edited by b21wayne

Looks good B2 :tup:

But I got score = 98638

Posted Image

i think its because he only edited his post for the 3d-01 score and missed the total still reflecting his original post

i'll upload now ......... glad ya got it worked out b21Wayne

i think its because he only edited his post for the 3d-01 score and missed the total still reflecting his original post

i'll upload now ......... glad ya got it worked out b21Wayne

I am too, thx. for the help guys :cheers:

I see that B21Wayne transposed some numbers in his 3D2K1 score he posted a score of 27267 but his actual score was 27627. I got the same score as did he.....

Posted Image

;)

Thx. caintry_boy, I do that with numbers all the time