first---- wrong forum !!!!!

you bad mouth the results of the optimizer

with " WTH "

did you read the heading of the "general discussions"

"be curteous at all times"

some people will never learn

if you want help there are better ways of asking!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

several scan tests suggested optimizer would enhance my machine's performance so I wasted $30 now machine much slower.

You haven't wasted a dime. Your order's been refunded. Put a dot by 'restore system settings' on the first screen of Optimize and run the program again to undo the changes Optimize made, before uninstalling the software. To uninstall go to Start>Programs>PC Pitstop>Optimize>uninstall PC Pitstop Optimize.

I often wonder about this type of topic about a product.

If the PC Pitstop scans were run and a product is recommended, did you really pay attention to what the rest of the tips had to say? Were they followed first? Did you post your TechExpress link and ask questions?

Buying a product isn't going to solve all your headaches. You really need to consult with the experts here and see where your other problems might be. If you have spyware/adware/malware on your machine, then it's going to eat up resources.

You just cannot expect one program to be a 'cure-all' for a slow machine. As the saying goes...."one size fits all", but does it really?

I'm sorry igo4gators, but you didn't check out all these forums have to offer before you decided to badmouth a product that you most likely didn't understand in the first place.