Sign in to follow this  
xXenXx

Noooo!!!

Pit Crew fell back to 59 (originally 58). TSC! Russia cut ahead of us. :mrsgreen:

I think we can look forward to dropping some more too unless some of the old folders return or we get more new folders... :(

yeah we have like 71 russia had over 200...we can still do some damage with 100 folders!!!!!

The FAH team here is really going downhill, I had to give up because I kept losing WUs.

The hardcore folders are still here. We may only have 70 or so, but we know we are a quality vs quantity team.

I applaud those that have stuck with us. We are one of the top 100 in all the folding teams, and we should be proud!! We could do better if we could get more to join our team, but I've posted that in GD hoping to draw a few in. A few did join, and I thank you.

So, we may get passed by some, and we just might pass a few. Doesn't matter! We are giving our all, and that's what counts. Hold your head up and be proud of our contribution!!

WTH, my friends. :tup:

Im getting another Dual Core Folding processor for the team soon. Hang in there!

What dickster said. He's the Folding Man!

Congrats to all who stuck with us and aren't fickle, changing all the time. :tup:

I salute you :salute:

:)

i havent seen anything from RAH for a while, did he stop?

EDIT: yea i just checked the stats, hes out of the count, at least for now anyway.

Edited by charginchuck

I'm folding on one CPU ATM. Got some very important ECAD work to complete and I stopped folding on my personal rig for now. I've broken top 50 now though.

I'm down to one folder .. It's taking an absolute decade to record new points though .. :(

Well said dickster even tho i'm no hard core folder yet... just a newbie...:lol:

glad to hear your still folding wigan thought you'd gone too... :)

pats on back all round... :clap:

Right, back to 2 computers folding now .. :)

Got this one all cleaned up and it seems to be running better ..

Still, the WUs are harder to crunch though .. Must mean both my PC's are getting on abit ..

Like Dickster said, it's not really about the points.

BTW: Fop (on this forum) is folding for no team!!!

Heretic!!!

Edit: He's using an old Emac to fold and hasnt got a WU in weeks.

Edited by tito

In my opinion, it is for the team you fold for, but not for the overall big picture. Points drive some people to fold more. Whatever the reason, its all for a good cause.

In my opinion, it is for the team you fold for, but not for the overall big picture. Points drive some people to fold more. Whatever the reason, its all for a good cause.

exactly, the point system will cause some people to get into it more and devote more resources to it so they can have a high scoring team.

Exactly. Competitiveness breeds success for science. Im one of the points system lovers. I like to tweak the PC's for performance, and thus more points for my team. Benefiting science.

Exactly. I just wanted a 3rd post in a row starting with exactly.