Thx I_G ....... :beer: now just gotta figure out where and how much ...... might be to new as of yet .. but i got some time anyway

was considering the PCP&C 1000w crossfire eddition due to how the 12v 3 rail is laid out

Anything with a 80/92 mil fan is going to be noisy, and run hot.

Both models will incorporate DTT (Dual Transformer Technology), the world’s first PSU to feature dual transformers. DTT ensures additional support for the high inrush current by splitting the current rails, offering greater power and stability to those power hungry components. In addition the PSU becomes more efficient hence the system as a whole becomes cooler and quieter and the lifespan of the components is lengthened.

...... link

i just wanna know when and where to get one

post-9930-1147460675_thumb.jpg

Yea It's pretty, but does it go fast? Looks totally great, and it looks like the price might be a couple or more less 100's than the competitor! Anxious to see who is going to try it first! :) Edited by OceanV47

well for me its gona be which is available when i'm ready to buy ........... may go for the PCP&C quad SLI 1Kw or this Tagan . but i'm still atleast a week or 2 away from getting either