Change Mode

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting a thread for nothing more then to promote your own website/forum, is in bad taste, and a form of spam (in my opinion).

Wanna advertise your web site/forum, pay for the advertising like the other sites do.

I deleted it.

Posting a thread for nothing more then to promote your own website/forum, is in bad taste, and a form of spam (in my opinion).

Wanna advertise your web site/forum, pay for the advertising like the other sites do.

I deleted it.

http://pcpitstop.ibforums.com/index.php?ac...ST&f=11&t=11562

why is this and other's weblinks ok?

Sounds good to me Bruce. ;)

Freeware, if you are going to review different programs (and you did ask if you could be the "head reviewer" and give your reports/findings)......then do it here. Trolling or spaming is not kosher.

Sounds good to me Bruce. ;)

Freeware, if you are going to review different programs (and you did ask if you could be the "head reviewer" and give your reports/findings)......then do it here. Trolling or spaming is not kosher.

I'm not spaming I'm just asking people to look at my forum (tell me what you think) and maybe post if you felt lead too.

It's the most beautiful website I've ever seen...now change pototo to potato or I'll change my review ;)

lmao,,I'm out a here!!! :mrgreen: v

If you can't see the difference then I won't bother explaining it to you. See my avatar please.

Just in case your not sure what RTFM means the first word is READ :P