Free 1 year trial

Guest S_ransom

Guest S_ransom

I have had it with companies that advertise "free trial" or "free full version trial" when both are false statements. If people try something and only get a portion of what they expect by the advertisement then they are NOT going to buy it! For example...I currently have over 300 viruses and file errors on my pc and EVERY time I get a trial version that advertises as stated above, I get nothing I didn't already have before. Secondly, I REFUSE to spend $50.00 or more to purchase something I am not sure will even work to the full extent of what I need. I would be willing to purchase something that I can FULLY try and KNOW works but if I can not try it to find out first, I will not buy something that I am not 100% sure of the quality or benefit of. So do not advertise this way if you are not going to give what you say you are. It's a word game and nothing more.

Whoever is promising you a 1 year free trial of our product, it is not PC Pitstop because we do not have 1 year free trials. We offer free scans. And we do not have an antivirus product. We have Optimize and Erase. And our products are not $50. They are $30. Also, you can fully try our products because they carry a 30-day 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee. Sounds like a case of mistaken identity to me.

Archived