PC Pitstop Erase Locks Up with InternetExp 7 Beta

Guest Alfred Moyer

Guest Alfred Moyer

I recently installed Internet Explorer 7 Beta and I find that your program PC Pitstop Erase generates the "Send don't send" query. I would like to try your program as I have found most of your software usable.

Any ideas?

I recently installed Internet Explorer 7 Beta and I find that your program PC Pitstop Erase generates the "Send don't send" query. I would like to try your program as I have found most of your software usable.

Any ideas?

MSIE7 is not currently compatible with the Pc pitstop Eraser... But, if you want to you could erase all the cookies and internet files the old fashion way. My assumption is that you go to tools, click internet options, then click delete cookies, files, and history. I also recommend if your running windows xp to go to the control panel (make sure your control panel is in classic view format) Click on system, then click advance, then error reporting, then finally click disable error reports. That will take care of the "internet explorer encountered a problem and needs to close" Notion.

Archived