Change Mode

The hottest rims on the block

hydrotaoist

Looks too chav to me and very tacky ..

Chavs are basically the scum of the earth and do their cars up like this, with neons and stuff ..

More here : http://www.chavworld.co.uk/chav.htm ..

Not everyone who pimp out their ride is a scum of the earth or "chav" for what european calls em. I don't have to wear a suit to be educated, therefore wearing pimp cloths doesnt make me uneducated. i believe it's stereotyping

Edited by AMDX1325

Not everyone who pimp out their ride is a scum of the earth or "chav" for what european calls em. I don't have to wear a suit to be educated, therefore wearing pimp cloths doesnt make me uneducated. i believe it's stereotyping

OK, but if you did that to your car over here, people would basically laugh.

Oh great. As if we didin't have enough to watch out for. Now I got stories being told on every wheel coming down the road. Takes the old people here five hours to back out of a parking spot now. Pictures on wheels, travel will stop.

Oh great. As if we didin't have enough to watch out for. Now I got stories being told on every wheel coming down the road. Takes the old people here five hours to back out of a parking spot now. Pictures on wheels, travel will stop.

do golf carts tires spin fast enough to show the pictures??? :rofl2:

Only for food Bruce. That's all they do here is eat and get gas. God forbid you want to get gas, or go to a restaurant. Everything else is empty here. Movie, concert, wrestling? Walk right in, sit down and spread you legs. Room to spare. Want to get gas or have a bit to eat it's a day long event. Wife and I went to get Pizza last week. Place was 3.5 miles away and it was 4:30 PM. We got home at 9:25PM Only spent about 25 minutes eating pizza. Rest of the time was waiting or driving. Thank goodness we didn't need gas the same night or we would have gotten a room. Couldn't have gotten home before daylight.

If a restaurant has 15 tables inside there will be just as many tables outside. Not where there's an area for tables. Just tables stuck out in the parking lot and stuff. People tripping over parking blocks. Old people stumbling and falling. People and tables blocking the sidewalk. Scraped shins bleeding because of falls and thin skin. Thank zeus that's it's almost over for another year. Summer's here, it's close to 90 and they are all headed your way. Be nice to them and get them some Bactine for their shins. Bactine

Picture over 200 people infront of that little restaurant and that's what it's like from 11:30AM untill 10:30 PM. Restaurant next to my shop for 8 years.