Change Mode

Dear,

aeroman10 Please Listen. Really Really listen.

You really really scaryed me. :mrsgreen: I can't get to bed now. :mrsgreen: All I can thing about is that I can't get it out of my head. :mrsgreen: It really scaryed me. :mrsgreen: Next time please warn before you scare somebody :bawling:

Freeware King

You're right, Freeware King, that was scary. Aeroman got me on that one the first time around. I totally wasn't expecting it to happen. Just stay at the forum for a bit, and you'll get absorbed in something else that will take your mind off of it. :)

You're right, Freeware King, that was scary.  Aeroman got me on that one the first time around.  I totally wasn't expecting it to happen.  Just stay at the forum for a bit, and you'll get absorbed in something else that will take your mind off of it.   :)

Hey, Thanks alot :)

I like Her :)

Edited by Freeware King

Thanks for the adjustment to your sig, I think you'll find a warmer reception. ;) By thr way, Welcome to the PC Pitstop. How's your computer? Post any problems you may be unsure of in the User to User Forum. :mrgreen:

Dear,

You really really scaryed me. :mrsgreen: I can't get to bed now. :mrsgreen: All I can thing about is that I can't get it out of my head. :mrsgreen: It really scaryed me. :mrsgreen: Next time please warn before you scare somebody :bawling:

Freeware King

Ok, I would just like to know how many times you are going to post the same thing. I read that you were scared and wanted a warning the first time you posted it and I replied to it. I dont feel that there is a need to post the same thing over and over again and even start a whole thread dedicated to this subject.

Thank you

Yeah, thing is, I was thinking the Lord's Prayer part was the "scary" part for some people. Hehe, I did get a few chills down my spine, but then as I was starting to relax and change the site, the fun little clips came on and startled me irregular! Nice one. I will have to pass that around :mrwinky:

Dear,

You really really scaryed me. :mrsgreen:  I can't get to bed now. :mrsgreen:  All I can thing about is that I can't get it out of my head. :mrsgreen: It really scaryed me. :mrsgreen:  Next time please warn before you scare somebody :bawling:

Freeware King

Ok, I would just like to know how many times you are going to post the same thing. I read that you were scared and wanted a warning the first time you posted it and I replied to it. I dont feel that there is a need to post the same thing over and over again and even start a whole thread dedicated to this subject.

Thank you

I don't even remember you give me a "Real Answer"

But whatever I'm over it now :)