Can't Find My Registry Key

I bought the optimize tool a couple months ago and I recently moved and got a new pc and I wanted to install The optimize program on my new pc but the problem is I cant find my Registry Key to re-activate it, So is there anyway I can ask for my Registry Key from where i bought it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Linda Richardson

I bought the optimize tool a couple months ago and I recently moved and got a new pc and I wanted to install The optimize program on my new pc but the problem is I cant find my Registry Key to re-activate it, So is there anyway I can ask for my Registry Key from where i bought it?

Guest PATRICIA NEVELS

Guest george Stevens