The Pitsters you'd like to meet and why?

Bruce broke my heart but Hulk mended it :P Being a nosey old bat I'de love to meet all of the pitsers. It would be a geekfest to end all geek fests :rofl2: If your going to hold it the middle of the US would be a nice place as long as it isn't winter or summer :thud:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DK64_Master- Fellow Californian, real nice guy. Has bailed my butt out of calculus trouble before! :P

Adammaxis, timisu, lilbill, pat1O and his brother awesomesurfer(dan), bacterozoid, cpuguru & salo... hell any other of you relatively young pitsters. :mrgreen:

Volt, Bruce, Shogan, Y Kawika: The at one time all moderators who made me feel comfortable enough here long enough to stick around for years. Also for their words of wisdom... which I don't always agree with but always repsect.

There are many others, just thesefirst that came to my mind. :mrgreen:

I think I'm all alone up here in Brisbane, but a get together would be pretty cool though. B)

Brandon, I'd sooner bankrupt myself by flying over to meet you before I switched from Internet Explorer :wub: (just to annoy you if nothing else :P).

Like Juliet said, there's lots of great members here who would be great to meet, but there are a few I'd be eyeing off if I lived 20,000km closer.

Doug - he's a great guy, one of the nicest people I've ever talked to online, and can't seem to stop complimenting me no matter how much more knowledge he has.

Faith - she's really nice and has put up her hand to help me countless times for things I've had trouble with in the past.

Nik - I can't help but like this guy, and you can tell he's one of those people that everyone seems to like.

Juliet and Debbie - both really nice ladies who keep surprising me with how much they've learnt.

Wigan - he's into good music and he loves Monty Python too.

Brandon - he's bloody funny and reminds me alot of some of my mates.

POJ - actually he lives down the street, but doesn't post here much 'cause he's sick of the admins reading over everything he posts before he can post it. :P

Also Lee who I haven't seen around for a while, hope he managed to find another job.

Oh yeah, how come the :filtered: simley never got added back in after the makeover last year? It seems weird reading posts and suddenly coming across a :filtered:. :mrgreen:

with regards

DK64_Master- Fellow Californian, real nice guy. Has bailed my butt out of calculus trouble before! :P

Adammaxis, timisu, lilbill, pat1O and his brother awesomesurfer(dan), bacterozoid, cpuguru & salo... hell any other of you relatively young pitsters. :mrgreen:

Volt, Bruce, Shogan, Y Kawika: The at one time all moderators who made me feel comfortable enough here long enough to stick around for years. Also for their words of wisdom... which I don't always agree with but always repsect.

There are many others, just thesefirst that came to my mind. :mrgreen:

Damn thats sad..you just have trouble with calculus...All this time here and I still have to copy n paste Y kawika's name or just use Y.... :lol: v

Frankenbox;

Aww geez is this where we get all lovey dovey and have the group hug and fawn all over eachother?

Yeah, why not. Our affection-starved governments might kill us all tomorrow.

I think I'm all alone up here in Brisbane, but a get together would be pretty cool though. B)

with regards

Funny Thing to Say, Mate?

:geezer::geezer:

Nice to see that I have a Fan Club!

Old DD would Love to meet you all, particularly the Yap Yap ones, just to see you Yap Yap again?

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

There are Many Members from around Brisbane, Queensland, Australia here, Mate!

We could have a Wonderful Day together!

Besides yourself, Wormfarmer, BlackDuck, DD, Andrew, ByGeorge are just a Few?

Just a Reminder?

http://pcpitstop.invisionzone.com/index.ph...ic=104424&st=60

Little Man is almost Perfect again, Mate!

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

i'll include brownhornet, he's like a person you can hang around with most of the time.

bruce, becaue he's a very nice fella, he would bend over backwards for ya :)

shogan, there would always be a project with computer upgrading.

intatech, he's loaded with words of wisdom, and down to the point.

theoldgardner, knowledge in landscape improvements.

kd5, i love his humor :lol:

dickster, family guy, puts his family first before hinself, a person anyone will respect.

Edited by duanester

Me?

Seriously, I'd like to meet DD - the bloke is a genius.

You?

:rofl2::rofl2:

Naw Reggie, just an ordinary Bloke, I take it, give it back just as Hard ?

WMD! (Words Make the Dog!)

:sparkle::rofl2::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

Bruce broke my heart but Hulk mended it :P Being a nosey old bat I'de love to meet all of the pitsers. It would be a geekfest to end all geek fests :rofl2: If your going to hold it the middle of the US would be a nice place as long as it isn't winter or summer :thud:

I don't care much for these kinds of threads.

I answered with the folks who were on my mind at "the moment".

My list would be very long if I were to list everyone.

You are definitely on my list of folks I would like to meet.

I have spoken with so many people here over the telephone that I feel I have already met many of them, and have met a few in person.

I can't risk meeting too many intelligent, mature, great natured, beuatiful women you know. I am after all a happily married man.

I don't care much for these kinds of threads.

I answered with the folks who were on my mind at "the moment".

My list would be very long if I were to list everyone.

You are definitely on my list of folks I would like to meet.

I have spoken with so many people here over the telephone that I feel I have already met many of them, and have met a few in person.

I can't risk meeting too many intelligent, mature, great natured, beuatiful women you know. I am after all a happily married man.

The Pit is one Huge Family!

We ALL tend to FORGET Just how BIG WE ALL REALLY ARE?

The Pit is the Pit! Many, Many Members Made the Pit!

Some are Gone, Many Remain, I guess I helped in some small way? Just by being that misunderstood Voice that Worried the Management? Management listened to that voice?

Go Think about it? The Pit is Made up of So Many People!

Edited by Drovers Dog

This might sound real corny but I did have a dream about a reunion about 6 months ago.

No one looked like I thought they would and everyone had to wear nametags, with the Pit name. I don't remember specifically who I dreamed about. :blushing:

I'd like to meet everyone too.

That's ok Bruce since Sue is also a member she'de be there to protect you :rofl2:

We Hope so?

Noone will Protect DD, except for his Mates, Mate!

Real Pitsters are just who they REALLY ARE!

Edited by Drovers Dog

Intratech- Because we have been friends so long!!!!!!!!!!!

Raymo- Great guy and if it wasnt for him I wouldnt here (a few times) :tup:

Devon- Good friend

KD5- Because he cracks me the hell up!!!!!

Lola - Because I want to see whats behind those avatars! :bad:

Neo - Another Great guy!

Shogan - So he can hook me up in the fish tank cleaning industry :pullhair:

I_G - Because I know he would hate me in person :lol: (j/k)

X_C - Great guy..and he makes great .gif files for me becuase im to stupid to do it :rolleyes:

Bruce - Cuzz I just know he carries free copies of SuSe with him everywhere he goes! :shifty:

RonnieColman,TGIC,Flewpastu..the list could go on and on and on...........

Offcourse all of the lovely pit women :mrgreen:

And all others really I dont care...JOIN IN!!!!!!! :)

Edited by OneCool
  • 1 month later...

To everyone that listed cpuguru, you ain't missing out on much :) aside from his devilish good looks ;) (were twins incase you didn't understand that one)

As for my picks:

- You all are very special people, just some more than others ;)

- Cpuguru -> You seem like a real :filtered:, I wanna punch you in the face

- Kylie -> ;) ;)

- Bruce -> He's a classic around here

- Volt -> He's a relic around here

- The unfamous DD -> Always got something to say

- lilbill -> Cool kid, alot of insight representing our youth

- Sorry if I offended anyone by leaving them off my special list, you all have a special spot in the deep recesses of my heart :)

**Side note, Relic: an antiquity that has survived from the distant past

Edited by Salo35

I'd say XxenxX and Bruce, but I changed my mind about Bruce after that thread about him in a tutu -cringe- And after the avatar XxenxX had (the cat thing) I have always imagined him to be some kind of genius cat that has managed to fashion a hat from something that looks like a citrus fruit.