The Pitsters you'd like to meet and why?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be too happy to meet any of you pissant buggars.But I suspect you'd cherish similar sentiment. I'd hope at least.

I

:sparkle:You know what.......I don't believe that for a minute.

Iain... I feel that meeting you would be fun and making eye contact would show me that inside your a loveable person.....And a stinker.

So there! :sparkle:

Edited by Juliet

I'd like to meet all the folks 'round here, but there a few noteable ones.

Neo, because he listens to Rakim & Eric B, is intelligent, and fresh Times one.

Bruce, because our views are totally opposite of eachother, but he's very intelligent, comes here all the time to help folks out, and I can learn a thing or two from him

Volt, because he's upfront and opinionated, shares some of the same sentiments as me, and is basically like me in alot of ways. Well, at least from what I've noticed here.

Juliet & TracyLynn, because they're intelligent & nice, and can cook like they're life depended on it. Also, Tracy kinda reminds me of my mom in alot of ways.

Teacup, because aliens do exist and we share a common interest on quantum physics, blackholes, and things of scientific nature

Wigan, because he likes some of the same artists as I do, and it couldn't hurt to learn how to do everything the opposite of how I do it in the states.

Champion_Munch, because he uses Internet Explorer, and I will torture him physically until he cracks and uses FF/Seamonkey or Opera. He's also a pretty cool guy.

Last but not least, me! If I weren't me, I'd fly from anywhere in the world just to meet me. Who wouldn't? I'm opinionated, I'm a smartass, I'm intelligent, I'm a good guy, and best of all, I like almost all types of music, so any song can fly with me.

Edited by brandon

Well it's been awhile since I have been here, so I don't know alot of ppl here, very well. But I would have to say

JackeL

LittleEagle

Jazzy

Moon

Bonzai

Dough (now Doug, I believe)

I have already met Volt, twice.

OneCool....the name says it all

Jackel....nice guy

TheDude.....similar way of thinking as I do.

KylieSmile.... Just too cute

Moon....dunno , I just like him.

cpuguru....another nice guy

neo....introduced me to the UPS girl

Flewpastu.... very nice dude, I learned a thing or two from him.

Juliet.... one of the nicest girls around

lilbill.... smart lil fella

brownhornet....cool fella

Shogun....the go to guy.

There are others (really old members that no longer post here) but I havent been here in a wile, so...

I'd just like to meet everyone who's alright, really ..

'specially danielos, because you noticed i exist and also, awesome name .. :mrgreen:

Another member I'd really like to meet is Brandon .. So i can educate him in the proper use of words .. :P

I'd just like to meet everyone who's alright, really ..

'specially danielos, because you noticed i exist and also, awesome name .. :mrgreen:

Another member I'd really like to meet is Brandon .. So i can educate him in the proper use of words .. :P

We can educate eachother. I can teach you that reet is not interchangeable with good, I can teach you that it's especially not, "'specially", and you can teach me how to speak jibberish and put u's in words. :P

Aww geez is this where we get all lovey dovey and have the group hug and fawn all over eachother? Let me take care of my physical illness at the thought and then I'll join ya in that notion!

I have a psychological inability to respond appropriately to positive emotional sentiments, but I do enjoy engaging in intellectual combat with many of you of diverse philosphical/moral/spiritual leanings.

:lol: Made your day twice already huh??

You owe me then... :P v

Why do you think I left the country??? I left running and screaming for my sanity! Once was more then enough..twice?...well, it was almost the end of me!

Why do you think I left the country??? I left running and screaming for my sanity! Once was more then enough..twice?...well, it was almost the end of me!

Be too long of and ending...

Besides you told me you were going to marry a native swede... :lol: v

Be too long of and ending...

Besides you told me you were going to marry a native swede... :lol: v

I already WAS married to a native Swede! For almost 6 years now.

Now we are safe and sound in Sweden...hehehe. Altho I am still undergoing therapy for the TWO visits with you! :pullhair::rofl3::thud:

I have a psychological inability to respond appropriately to positive emotional sentiments, but I do enjoy engaging in intellectual combat with many of you of diverse philosphical/moral/spiritual leanings.

Ah...borderline personality disorder.

Oh... if you knew me it would be pretty clear there isn't anything borderline about it- just pure disorder ;)

But I like each of you in your own unique ways...

Edited by FrankenBox

I'd like to meet pretty much all of the regulars in GD and the Linux section... cept Bruce... he's not eligible. :P

Oh ya.. and Z1ON... so I can be shocked and amazed at the great one. :laughing:

This thread has had over a thousand 'views'...

Each one is a person desperate to be mentioned by someone.

Like PE at school when teams were picked.

HHmmmm........being mentioned would be nice, but I've kept up with this as another way to get to know the other Pitsters. My opinions are my own, whether I'm ever mentioned or not. :) Take my opinion of Tamworth, for example. ;)

kd5 and andrometra (sorry if I spelled that wrong) greatest couple--where have you been lately?

Thanks ffr2... :)

If there was a Pitstop get together somewhere, I've a feeling andromeda & I would be there... :P -kd5-