Change Mode

2006 Forum Wars

depending on if we get more entries, that pc in ur sig likely won't make the A team, nor will mine by a long shot either, lol. these A team guys.... yeah. their PC budget is higher than what my car costs, lol.

but yeah, come join me on the b or c team, lmao, we'll have some fun w/ it. it'll be my first go at o/cing this opty

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right now I'm still waiting on the first 7900GT CO Superclock form backorder in My Opty 175, just running an old 6800GT in it to bide me over,because I sold off my 7800GTs.. My 4600 is idle becuase I sold off my X1900XTX. So I'm sort of in a holding pattern till hardware comes in. I'm salivating though waiting for Conroe :clap:

Edited by b21wayne

Right now I'm still waiting on the first 7900GT CO Superclock form backorder in My Opty 175, just running an old 6800GT in it to bide me over,because I sold off my 7800GTs.. My 4600 is idle becuase I sold off my X1900XTX. So I'm sort of in a holding pattern till hardware comes in. I'm salivating though waiting for Conroe :clap:

i am in the same boat as you, waiting on 2 7900gt superclock's

Guest dwfinch

I'm in!!! For the PC Pitstop team!!!

I'll probably have a new cpu by then, but not sure if I should get a FX57, or an Opty???

Get the opty 144 so that I at least have a fighting chance of getting to the Top dawg team. :mrgreen:

thats a good opty, but spend few dollars more, get the opty 165, which also comes with the new, different, and much better heatsink. The opty 165 an up, just have awesome heatsinks, don't need to buy another one, just change the fan. Unless yes, your going for some extreme o'cing. Thats why you see lots of people not buying the oem ver. lots if poeple getting the retail box.

that dual-core opty will give you some unbelievable scores. :):adios:

Nope... Im not staying with it til the prelims are started, this is for here.

The cops will enter all the info on the first Valid score. The rest will all be score updates, Multi,FSB & Speed only.

Miggs... The A Team is gonna be very serious in the competition but the 3rd or 4th B Teams prob wont be, so do it for fun. ;)

i will sign up, i am a little new to the game amd 4400+ x2 asus mobo a8v bfg 6800 gt oc 2x512 kingston ram sata 80 gig WD

ooh dear kenny :P:adios:

you will really like 'em. those mushkin's are one of a kind. I was getting them, but I got myself the XP4400 1gig dual-channel module, from mushkin. yes I figured out I play games that needs max 256mb of ram, I don't play games like bf2, farcry, or anything, mine old and simple. so 1gig would be good, and offcourse the one of the best for o'cing.

anyways, good luck on tweaking 'em. I say hope I get mine in 3 days, coz' I selected air shipping, 1-2 biz' days. I just have to pay the freaking thing lol, well pay through electronic payment (thats one good thing I like abt ncix, has lots of payment methods, and I also get points for using electronic payment method). they give me a point for every 2 dollars, I already have around 250 points, 1 more order, and I will have 500 points, which I can use for their vip membership, free xpress shipping all the time, and some other benefits too.

anyways, good luck all of ya on forum wars, you might see me in pcpitstop challenge, if things go right, and I get my vid card b4 14th.

thanks, I know wondrer boy :P , its the good $$$ difference btw the opty 144 and 165 lol :lol:

miggs, lol, soon you won't be able to play them. sorta like it's hard to get win95 games to play on xp sometimes.... only a matter of time.

and i swear, if you finally get COD2 or something when the rest of the world is doing VR gaming on their pcs...... LOL

oh I was just trying to say is my games are a little older than bf2 like games. lol, I din't mean real old, old games :yucky: lol.

starcract is NO GOOD lol. :P Freelancer rocks !

Edited by miggs78

well i just ordered 1 7900gt superclock, now all i need is the other one from the step-up program. if i cant sell my 2 7800gt's buy the time the fun start's i may enter 2 rig's :shifty:

man i just checked newegg and the 7900gt is out of stock. i ordered 2 hour's ago,well my order was confirmed so i am good to go.

Edited by brownhornet

Count me in. With what equip I dont know yet, still gathering pieces.

Gryph

this aint gonna be a cake walk for any forum this year .................. :beer:

congrats ............ the pit is gonna do some name takin :boxing:

I'll join in on the fun with the rig in my sig, by june my RAM issues should be over, and hopefully I'll have my wc going. I won't make the top team for sure, but I'm up for some fun on one of the other teams.

Dfi Lanparty Sli-DR, A64 [email protected], OCZ 2x1GB DDR400, XFX 7800GTX Volt modded, 4x Hitachi Sata-2 in Raid 0