Change Mode

X1900XT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, my card doesn't seem to perform any better witht the clocks over 690/779 (CCC's settings) could it be that overclocker just isn't setting the clocks? Even so, it still crashes over 720/790 :thud: Do I need more voltage, better cooling?

P.S. is it normal to have 3 CLI processes running?

Edited by bigchrome

Rev is yours an XTX or just the XT. I am running just the XT and notice that even 500mhz faster our scores are almost the same except cpu scores of course. My XT peaks around 680x780 with normal cooling, there is a flash of the bios available but I'm not sure if it changes the voltage to the GPU.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=151345

Rev is yours an XTX or just the XT. I am running just the XT and notice that even 500mhz faster our scores are almost the same except cpu scores of course. My XT peaks around 680x780 with normal cooling, there is a flash of the bios available but I'm not sure if it changes the voltage to the GPU.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=151345

Mine is just an XT, I didnt see the point in the extra $$. I got mine for $500 :)

I run mine at 690/750 at everyday, this is on a Zalman VF-700 CU.

BTW nice clocks on that X2 Max, what cooling are you using?

I run mine with a conservative OC. I really dont work at benchmarks anymore...I like to use the PC lol.

These X2s seem plenty powerful at near if not stock speeds.

Edited by Rev.

Rev were really overclocked the same amount since your 175 runs default at 2.2 and my FX-60 is 2.6 default. I am only running it at 3.0 with 1.45 volts and doing some prime to see how stable it will be but it does generate a lot of heat on air. I have a thermaltake 112 pure cu on it now with the 6 heat pipes but the advantage is the fans point right out the back of the case so heat buildup does not occur even after hours of prime with standard case cooling and two 92mm fans on the cpu. Cool and quiet and powerful.

I guess I must be missing a setting then, I really don't play much with speed on the card and simply turn the main controller from highest quality to best performance and hadn't looked at any tweaks yet. Not really much point since I just ran the bench to see how it compared.