Gaza; The Muslim Alamo

how is it legitimate?

If Mexicans start bombing random houses in southern california is that legitimate, because many of them think thats part of Mexico?

The only help they have right now is that they are the majority in the elected government. Their military wing needs to be brought into the the political fold. Until then they are simply terrorists.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamas have held the agreed ceasefire since February 2005. The IOF, on the other hand, have broken it and murdered dozens in that time , including children. Their so-called 'pre-emptive' strikes are an excuse to murder political figures.

Of course the Palestinian's resistance is legitimate. It has the weight of international law behind it. If America hadn't been complicit in propping up the Israeli rogue regime this would have had a just settlement way back. There are Zionist estate agents in America trying to illegally sell pieces of Palestine to Americans right now

Your 'President' is on record as saying that the Israelis can keep the land they've stolen. Oh yes, the Palestinian resistance is legitimate alright.

Edited by moon

Hamas have held the agreed ceasefire since February 2005. The IOF, on the other hand, have broken it and murdered dozens in that time , including children. Their so-called 'pre-emptive' strikes are an excuse to murder political figures.

Of course the Palestinian's resistance is legitimate. It has the weight of international law behind it. If America hadn't been complicit in propping up the Israeli rogue regime this would have had a just settlement way back. There are Zionist estate agents in America trying to illegally sell pieces of Palestine to Americans right now

Your 'President' is on record as saying that the Israelis can keep the land they've stolen. Oh yes, the Palestinian resistance is legitimate alright.

Well I spose I could spank your :filtered: in the woodshed..but it wouldn't do any good... :lol:

Lets just say I disagree....v

Lol ! You ain't gone and bought a piece, have you ? :lol:

Naughty boy you are!! :lol:

Let me expand a bit..over here hamas would be treated just like any other thug would..only as big and organised as they are..we would call them mafia...and thats just how they act and talk. :P v

Of course the Palestinian's resistance is legitimate. It has the weight of international law behind it.

That doesnt make Hamas bombings legitimate. Any "military" action by Hamas outside of their recent victory in the elections is not a legitimate activity. Its terrorism.

Bring them into the political fold. Form a government controlled military/police with them and build upon that for your legal foundation of a legal state.

It doesn't make civilian targets inside Israel legitimate, no, I'm not disputing that. Like I said though, Hamas have maintained a ceasefire since February 2005, despite many efforts to goad them into violence, imo.

Mind you, I understand why they kill Israeli civilians. They're matching murder with murder.

Israeli soldiers kill Palestinian woman

Still not legitimate though.

Interesting article in the Israeli press;

Hamas abided by an Egyptian-brokered truce between the Palestinians and Israel, and has continued to forgo militant attacks beyond the agreement's expiration late last year.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/682368.html

Edited by moon

Folk can 'disagree' all they like. The important thing is to avoid the propaganda in this conflict and continue to seek out the truth, such as the death rate of Palestinian children, the corruption in the Sharon regime and the ongoing ethnic cleansing of the Jordan Valley. If people can be brought to see the imbalance and brutality then perhaps they will stop supporting the Israeli regime in its illegal activities.

thats your solution for everything eh? :P

What?? taking you to the woodshed?? :lol: well it wouldn't solve a damn thing..but it would sure make me feel better about it all... :mrgreen: v

the un needs to help

:laughing:

the us needs to tell israel and palestine, that until this happens, no more money will be coming from us. then stop the flow of aid until it occurs.

I could not agree more. In fact, I feel we should suspend all aide until our own problems are fixed. But, that is for another topic. ;)

Badbinary;

prevent an israeli incursion, and prevent palestinian terrorism.

I object to your implication, intentional or not, that the Israelis are guilty of nothing more than an 'incursion' whilst the Palestinians are condemned as terrorists. It's typical of the propaganda-fed argument which is only recently being balanced by the availability of, and access to, Internet information. An Israeli 'incursion' usually involves field artillery, heavy armour, robot drones, strike aircraft and infantry. I'll leave it to the imagination as to what these forces do, suffice it to say that to call Palestinians 'terrorists' in comparison is laughable. (or would be if there were anything humorous about it )

Your 'co-existence' wish is shared by anybody with an iota of compassion for all Semites, but time is slipping away for Israel. I repeat, by 2020, the demographics of the region will make it impossible for there to be a democratic Jewish State. If there is a democracy, Jews will be an ever shrinking minority. The only way , as far as I have seen, for there to be a Jewish State will be for Israel to use its military might to create a state of apartheid. As everybody knows, even severe hard right extremists, apartheid is illegal. I cannot believe that even a more hawkish Republican administration than the one disgracing the White House right now would be able to support an apartheid State, anywhere in the world.

So, if Israel wishes to survive as a Jewish State ( and it's by no means certain that that is what the majority of Israelis want anyway ) then Israel must ASSIST with the creation of a 'viable and contiguous' ( Bush) Palestinian State right away. Instead of doing that, however, the Israel military machine continues to squash Palestinians, support the theft of more of their land, support the building of more illegal settlements and support the maintenance and extension of the illegal wall.

It seems to me then that the present Israeli administration is hell-bent on creating apartheid, not the state of 'co-existence' that the sane among us would wish for. When then, do we stop kidding ourselves that Israel has anything other than apartheid in mind ?

Edited by moon

there are millions of arabs and others that live in israel side-by-side with the jewish people.

That's exactly right, and that's exactly why there won't be a democratic Jewish State in future.

however, cut the crap, moon, what's your solution?

Crap ? My opinion is the same as it's been for years, America ceases to veto UN action designed to create a 'viable and contiguous' ( Bush) Palestinian State. That's the 'Two State' solution. However, as I'm trying to point out with the 'Alamo' analogy of the thread topic, we are all becoming embroiled. Palestine is becoming a focus for Muslim dissent (imo) and more than a billion Muslims makes for a powerful 'brotherhood', a lot more powerful than the Palestinians crushed into their ghettos. In case nobody has noticed , there is a worldwide movement in support of Islamic aims.

Now, there is no way that I am going to get personally involved in an actual shooting war with Muslims in defence of any apartheid State. If there isn't a 'viable and contiguous ' ( Bush) Palestinian State very soon then I'm going to be a supporter of the 'One State' solution because there won't be any alternative other than WW-bleedin'-3.

The Dutch South Africans can be cursed for inventing the term but they're not alone in practising apartheid.

'Apartheid' has more than purely racial connotations;

An official policy of racial segregation formerly practiced in the Republic of South Africa, involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against nonwhites.

A policy or practice of separating or segregating groups.

The condition of being separated from others; segregation.

Edited by moon

Really ?

The proposed measures include refusing workers from the Gaza strip entry into Israel as early as next week, and forbidding movement between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank

It was also decided to freeze Israeli-Palestinian cooperative projects.

I rather thought it was indicative of further Israeli practise of 'collective punishment'.

Edited by moon

key word in that statement

"proposed"

suffice it to say that to call Palestinians 'terrorists' in comparison is laughable.

Its not in comparison to anything. Hamas and other groups inside palestinian lands are in fact terrorists. This isnt a who is worse argument, its a fact.

Edited by one2gamble

OK, so Hamas have named a moderate and Israel have named a list of repressive proposals.

Nelson Mandela was a 'terrorist' until the brutal regime which named him a 'terrorist' collapsed. Once again, Hamas haven't broken the self-imposed truce they announced in February 2005. ( Man, I can just feel the furious Zionist extremists wishing that they would :lol: )

EDIT; Hamas are not the last word in Palestinian politics, I'm sure. There may well be another, less 'religious' , group to replace them later. I hope so. No religious group ought to be heading any government, and that includes Jewish.

EDIT 2; Here ya go, Badbinary. Apartheid.

However, the signs explicitly define "Israelis" not only as citizens or residents of the state, but also as tourists or anyone entitled to immigrate to Israel under the Law of Return - that is, Jews, or people with certain Jewish relatives.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/684024.html

Every Jew in the world should be outraged at what is happening in their name. Edited by moon