Sign in to follow this  
moon

Gaza; The Muslim Alamo

I think it has. The Internet, with its access to a whole spectrum of thruths, has managed to undo fifty years of Israeli propaganda in less than ten. You'd have to be seriously historically challenged , these days, to believe that the Arabs started the 1948 war or that the Israelis were innocent of terrorism. All the facts are accessible, the Israeli viewpoint, the Palestinian viewpoint and the general consensus drawn from the two.

No resident of an invaded territory should ever have to wear the brand 'terrorist' because he fights back.

:geezer:

If an American denies that?

Then that American denies their Heritage, Mate!

Boston Tea Party was JUST FOR FUN? Naw, just some Americans telling Britain that they had enough, Mate!

Then Their Terrorism Started against the Brits in Serious!

Terrorism is a Term Bandied about, but the Real Thing is "What is Really a Terrorist?"

Could it be a Group of Leaders that Just Invade another Nation? Then Wonder what the Heck Happened, when the World Turns on them?

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

No resident of an invaded territory should ever have to wear the brand 'terrorist' because he fights back.

moon,

Your point is well taken. One must recognise that a people was expelled from its territory in order to artificiially manufacture a modern Jewish state. Moreover, the compusion to do so had more to do with European politics and guilt than it had to do with Middle Eastern realities

I

Quite so. Iraq is also a synthetic State. The survival of both Israel and Iraq will depend, I feel, upon the goodwill and co-operation of Islam, not any military pressures brought by Western industrialisation. Early days, time is long.

Quite so. Iraq is also a synthetic State. The survival of both Israel and Iraq will depend, I feel, upon the goodwill and co-operation of Islam, not any military pressures brought by Western industrialisation. Early days, time is long.

:rofl2::rofl2:

What Possessed the Idiots to Interefere in the Middle East yet Again?

I can see why Islam is totally Mucked off with them!

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

Iraq is also a synthetic State

I agree. The only reason the American military is still there is to prevent the establsihment of a Kurdistani state that would euchre their deal with the Turks.

I

I agree. The only reason the American military is still there is to prevent the establsihment of a Kurdistani state that would euchre their deal with the Turks.

I

I really know you Joke there, Mate!

The Turks and the Aussies have so much Mutual Respect for each other!

I Think GWB gave you all a Ferphy, Mate!

:sparkle::rofl2::sparkle:

OK,

It's not only reason, but I suggest it does loom large in US foreign policy in the region.

I

Honestly, to involve the Turks, just asks for the Aussies to side with the Turks, Mate!

Little Johnnie will NEVER Go down that Track!

OK,

It's not only reason, but I suggest it does loom large in US foreign policy in the region.

Do you honestly think the Yankees care about Aussie sentiments?

I

OK,

Do you honestly think the Yankees care about Aussie sentiments?

I

As a Member of the Most Underestimated Race in the World? Yep, he should!

Ausies are short of Spreeking off, they just do it!

Edited by Drovers Dog

I agree. The only reason the American military is still there is to prevent the establishment of a Kurdistani state that would euchre their deal with the Turks.

Seems like it. Turkish entry into the EU might well change the regional map though. I think that we'll see a lot of pressure on US military bases overseas in years to come.

to involve the Turks

?

Have you noticed, lad? Turkey and Iraq are neighbours. They are involved.

I

?

Have you noticed, lad? Turkey and Iraq are neighbours. They are involved.

I

In case you don't know it, Iain, Aussies and Turks are Battle Mates?

We Care about Them!

i've never known someone to say so much without really saying anything at all, dd.

Try this on, Mate?

We Aussies got our Baptism in Fire with the Turks a long Time Back! Both Countries have a very Special Relationship!

http://www.nzhistory.net.nz/Gallery/Anzac/Anzac.htm

Just don't mess about with the Turks and expect Aussies to Help You, Mate!

Days before the Bombs landed on Bagdad, the Aussies took out Suddams Air Force, Mate!

Attack the Turks, Aussies wil do the Same to your Command Centre, Mate!

Got NOTHING to do with Little Johnnie Howard, Mate, It Will Happen!

Aussies are Funny people!

Edited by Drovers Dog

Good news;

Moscow: Hamas agrees to year-long ceasefire with Israel

By News Agencies

MOSCOW - The Russian Foreign Ministry on Friday said Hamas has agreed to a year-long ceasefire with Israel, on condition of it refraining from any use of force during that time.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/689464.html

However;

'Iron Fist'

Israel says it has lifted all restrictions on its military and that it is intensifying its war against alleged terrorists, including al-Qaida.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/0E1...A15D41B895E.htm

You'd have to be a real dumbo not to see who is maintaining the aggression here.

Good news;

However;

You'd have to be a real dumbo not to see who is maintaining the aggression here.

All we have to do is Publish the Names of Both Isralae and Muslem Gods, Mate! They will both Argue Black and Blue and Stop Fighting each other, just us!

Peace will Reign!

I guess that is Dumbo?

Edited by Drovers Dog

cpuguru

In my homeland, the IRA finally gave up

heh

the US funding dried up ..then they came to the table as the freebie lunches were no longer being provided by the white house ... Its the one good thing that Bush has done , but then he is not as reliant on Irish American funding/voting block as some other mick wannabes

Edited by Tankus

cpuguru heh

the US funding dried up ..then they came to the table as the freebie lunches were no longer being provided by the white house ... Its the one good thing that Bush has done , but then he is not as reliant on Irish American funding/voting block as some other mick wannabes

Now you don't mean Z1ON?