Sign in to follow this  
one2gamble

Americans

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I didn't like it when she ran her husband's presidency, and I'd like it even less if she ran her own! :pullhair:

I could not bring myself to vote for her.

I think it makes a huge difference.

If you are asking "would I vote for her", then it makes a huge difference who she is running against. Because I simply do not know whether I would or not.

If you were simply asking "Could I vote for her" Then I would have to say yes, I could vote for her.

Exactly. You managed to sum up what I was trying to say without reorting to unusual hypothetical anolgies.

Your poll can't help but show that most Americans would not vote for Sen. Clinton--it's rigged.

No Republican will be voting for Clinton--that's roughly 50% no-vote right there. When you add the fact that Democrats will be divided among several candidates, it would be very difficult for any leading Democrat to garner over 25% of a vote which includes Republicans.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I didn't like it when she ran her husband's presidency, and I'd like it even less if she ran her own! :pullhair:

I could not bring myself to vote for her.

:rofl2::rofl2:

There you go people, an Admission that American Woman are the Rulers of Successfull Men.

No wonder Old Bill had so much Spare Time?

She just might do a Great Job of it if she can really Make Descissions, instead of just pulling the Strings?

I am an Aussie, so can't Vote, I will say that Hillary Clinton has more Brains than a "Flaming Bush", Mate.

If I was allowed to Vote, (I just cant believe that you people don't Have to Vote? Here it is a Hefty (Large) Fine if we don't Vote), I would give Hillary my Vote. She will have more Experience than any other Candidate, having guided Old Bill for so long.

She would also appeal to the Woman Voters in Australia, because she has what we call "Balls" meaning plenty of Nerve, I think? Sometimes different words mean so much different?

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

:rofl2::rofl2:

She would also appeal to the Woman Voters in Australia, because she has what we call "Balls" meaning plenty of Nerve, I think? Sometimes different words mean so much different?

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

LOL....yep, means exactly that here as well. ;)

Well if Ms Clinton were running against Attila the Hun..Fidel Castro or J Stalin..

I would vote we burn her at the stake...let the rest ride.

Hate her with a passion. :) v

I'm gonna go with Volt on this one. I never liked her because all she is is a money & power hungry :filtered:, and she's against the kinds of video games I like to play.

I kinda liked it when they had the black bar for censored words. It got the point across better than the actual word. I say we bring the "censored" bars back.

Edited by brandon

Well if Ms Clinton were running against Attila the Hun..Fidel Castro or J Stalin..

Not to worry Bush can't run again. :lol:

V;

I would vote we burn her at the stake...let the rest ride.

Careful. We have Republican members who think that is allowed under the Geneva Conventions. :lol:

If I thought that we could have the wonderful economy back that we had when Bill was prez...heck yeah I'd vote for her! So I guess that's a yes...

I don't think it would be a bad thing to have a woman as president, but I don't think Hillary Clinton should be that woman. -kd5-

I don't think Ms. Rice should either. I think she's too used to having her strings pulled by someone else. -kd5-

how about al gore? anyone think she'd make a good first female president?

Although she's not a very pretty or feminine :rolleyes: woman, I think she'd be great!

Yes. :sparkle:

She's smart and she already ran the show when her hubby was president.

As shamefully as may sound, at this stage, I don’t think we have anyone more qualified than her.

Yes. :sparkle:

She's smart and she already ran the show when her hubby was president.

As shamefully as may sound, at this stage, I don’t think we have anyone more qualified than her.

Damn..thats pretty sick...lots of women I wouldn't mind seeing as prez...

Wouldn't have that scank as dog catcher here tho... :P v

:rofl2: damn thats harsh. :laughing:

Considering the pros and cons, I'd definitely vote for her and if she runs I will. I don't understand why voting her into office seems so ridiculous to some people. We voted a complete moron into office for two terms, I highly doubt she could possibly do worse if she tried.

sure I'd vote for her.. how much worse a job can she do than the dopehead drunk skank thats elected and ruining our country now :P

sure I'd vote for her.. how much worse a job can she do than the dopehead drunk skank thats elected and ruining our country now :P

Hey this ain't a bush thread..its a thread on some idiot from new york...I got nasties reserved for him too...but thats another matter.

I would vote for her.

We need a good [liberal] democrat in office to clean things up. Think about it, the last democrat we had in office (Bill Clinton) had the budget running a surplus for the first time in about 4 decades. President Bush plunges the budget into the red after merely a few years in office.

Repubulican "Tax Cuts" are tax breaks for only the upper eschalon of America, the bigwig company owners and wealthy class. We need a democrat in there to straighten things out for us.

I feel confident that Hillary could do that for us.

Edited by _TyIzaeL_

I would vote for her.

We need a good [liberal] democrat in office to clean things up. Think about it, the last democrat we had in office (Bill Clinton) had the budget running a surplus for the first time in about 4 decades. President Bush plunges the budget into the red after merely a few years in office.

Repubulican "Tax Cuts" are tax breaks for only the upper eschalon of America, the bigwig company owners and wealthy class. We need a democrat in there to straighten things out for us.

I feel confident that Hillary could do this for us.

Now I really need a barf bag... :rofl2: v

:rofl2: damn thats harsh. :laughing:

Considering the pros and cons, I'd definitely vote for her and if she runs I will. I don't understand why voting her into office seems so ridiculous to some people. We voted a complete moron into office for two terms, I highly doubt she could possibly do worse if she tried.

Yeah, and now you want to vote his wife in.

Wow. I make less than 60,000 a year, but I'm considered "upper eschalon" of America.

How is keeping your own money a bad thing? If you want taxes to go up, why don't you just give some money to the government yourself?

name='JohnHill' date='5:41pm Fri Feb 10 2006' post='1127570']

Yeah, and now you want to vote his wife in.

Oh my!!! :lol: big ole chop chop... :mrgreen: v