Sign in to follow this  
one2gamble

Americans

Would you vote for Hillary Clinton?

yes or no, I have no idea how to set up an actual poll on this forum but maybe if a mod can do it as to make it anonymous

I dont want a discussion or argument. Just a yes or no. Thanks for the help

What is she running for?

Who's she running against?

What's her platform?

We don't have enough to go on. I might vote for her under certain circumstances, but she wouldn't be my first choice. Still, if she runs against Jeb Bush, she's got my vote--and I wouldn't care what her platform is. :P

If the election were today, yes.

But things change so fast...

What is she running for?

Who's she running against?

What's her platform?

We don't have enough to go on. I might vote for her under certain circumstances, but she wouldn't be my first choice. Still, if she runs against Jeb Bush, she's got my vote--and I wouldn't care what her platform is. :P

president

a competent candidate

nothing else matters

a competent candidate

That is sooooooooo funny

:rofl2:

"Nothing else matters" is pretty funny, too.

Dunno, can't vote (don't have American Citizenship, just British).

I'd need to know what she stood for, as I am completely clueless to hear dealings as a member of congress.

In the primaries? Depends on the other candadites. In the real election? Unless the Replublican party suddly, I dunno, gains a collective light bulb over their heads and, dare I say, starts to think, or the Greens suddly get the support I wish they had, yes. Oh, and the whole system would have to stop discriminating based upon age (I'd be, erm, 15).

Edited by kigoe

basically my contention is that the majority of people would rather not vote for Hillary. I did some research on this a couple years ago when I had many more resources as I was still in school and a large majority of those asked said no that they would not. Im curious if peoples view points have changed. Her politics certaintly have.

The main contention it seems is "who am I voting against" which matters but not in this case.

Regardless of the other candidate, her views and platforms are open and readily available. Could one vote for her if she ran for president? If it helps consider this a primary so shes running against another democrat.

basically my contention is that the majority of people would rather not vote for Hillary. I did some research on this a couple years ago when I had many more resources as I was still in school and a large majority of those asked said no that they would not. Im curious if peoples view points have changed. Her politics certaintly have.

The main contention it seems is "who am I voting against" which matters but not in this case.

Regardless of the other candidate, her views and platforms are open and readily available. Could one vote for her if she ran for president? If it helps consider this a primary so shes running against another democrat.

It makes a huge difference who that other democrat is. If your asking "is she your all-time favorite canadite?", the answer is no -- and probably would be with the vast majority of people. But if you ask "would you have voted for her if she had run against that idiot Bush in 2004?" (yeah, that'll get accurate responces), the answer would mroe often be "yes".

I dont think it does make a huge difference who she is running against. There are people I could never vote for regardless of who is running.

I dont think it does make a huge difference who she is running against. There are people I could never vote for regardless of who is running.

If you look at it like that, of course. But say she was to run against Fidel Castro? Not happening (obviously), but I doubt you'd like a President Castro. It makes a huge difference, exp. if you do like her, somewhat.

Edited by kigoe

If you look at it like that, of course. But say she was to run against Fidel Castro? Not happening (obviously), but I doubt you'd like a President Castro. It makes a huge difference, exp. if you do like her, somewhat.

Where do you kids come up with these analogies for debates at? :pullhair:

That's like when badbinary asked me if there's a fish laying on the ground in my front yard and someone comes up and pets it, if it's his fault or the fish's? :lol:

Edited by smb

because theres

1. More than two people running in every presidential election

2. Your not required to vote

but this is why i wanted to post a pole, why cant I do that ?

I think it makes a huge difference.

If you are asking "would I vote for her", then it makes a huge difference who she is running against. Because I simply do not know whether I would or not.

If you were simply asking "Could I vote for her" Then I would have to say yes, I could vote for her.